Prayers needed for a Christmas Miracle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on Grandma: This morning she took a turn for the worse. She has fluid building up in her lungs, so they had to cancel the surgery that was scheduled for Friday morning. She has decided that she wants to go home. Family is meeting with hospice in the morning to try and make that possible.

I arrived around 9pm, she's gone downhill fast. She recognizes us, but is hardly able to speak. Staying with a friend tonight, hoping to get a good night's rest and get back there early tomorrow. We're just going to take it one hour at a time. Her last child just arrived from out of town. When my Grandfather passed he waited until all his children had arrived, and was gone within a day. I'm hoping for her sake she can find peace now, and will pass quickly rather then suffering for weeks.

Oh Brittany :( I'm sooo sooo sorry. I was hoping for a miracle too for you and your family.

I wish I could do more. If you need anything call me, even if it's for watching all the chins so that Paul can be with you.

I'm so sorry to hear this, and I know how heavy your family's hearts are right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

I am so sorry. I understand. We missed seeing my Grandma before she passed by just a few hours as we were trying to get back home to NY to see her. I will pray for a peaceful passing and good memories for you

Brittany I have you and your family in my prayers.Just hold on tight to the knowledge that God is holding each of you in the palm of His Hand.In my years of nursing,my personal battles with cancer,and being blessed to be present with both my Daddy's and my mother-in-law as they continued their walk to their celebration homecoming in Heaven I learned a valuable thing that often comforts me- God holds his children's spirits close to him while their earthly shell remains here so that we can prepare for our loved one to complete their journey.Hold tight to that sweetheart, she may look like she is suffering in the earthly body,but already most of her spirit is rejoicing with God as she reaps the rewards she has so justly earned. I can feel it in the pain of your words but I also know that she has touched many lives from those same words.We will all celebrate her homecoming to Heaven but will pray for God's helping healing touch to the hearts of those she leaves behind. In Christian Love and Prayer. Dana

Thank you for that difficult update. I am very glad you had each other for some 20 plus or minus years. I am praying for the peace of God to be felt by you and your family, Theresa

I'm so sorry to hear of everything going on, Britt. I hope you all can find peace quickly. Lots of hugs and prayers coming your way.

Frank and Rose Marsala separated 12/12/2009 reunited 12/17/2011. Looking at it that way I did receive my Christmas miracle after all.

Latest posts

Back