Prayers needed for a Christmas Miracle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brittany you are quite the strong woman.I am so sorry for the hurt that you all feel,but also I am so thankful that you realize your Grandmother has been healed.Her healing just had to take place in Heaven instead of here on earth.Hold tight to the wonderful memories and cherish the time you have had with her.Now you are like me,you have one more wonderful reason to look forward to the biggest family reunion beyond imagination. Hugs and prayers of support. Dana

Brittany, I know how close you were to your grandma, I'm sorry for all your pain right now. Take comfort that she is now with her soulmate and together they will be for eterenity. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
:flowers6:

I am so sorry for your loss, Brittany. This is such an incredibly difficult time for you and your family, and I hope you can be together during this time of healing. Your grandmother's desire to be back with your grandfather was just too strong, and now the two of them, reunited, can watch over your family. My heart goes out to you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss Brittany. Take comfort in that they are together again, and never far from your heart.

Thank you everyone, it means a lot to have support from not only my family, but my extended friends and family as well. We're doing the best we can, there's a lot of love going around, and I know that's going to carry us through this.

I am very sorry, Brittany. It will get easier, trust me. One day you'll think about her and smile and be able to tell the funny and interesting stories you remember about her with everyone.

I am so sorry you lost your Grandma. It's really hard to lose a family member this time of year. My father died at Christmastime and the holiday lost all its specialness for me.

If you ever need to talk or need me to help with anything, just let me know. I know it took me forever to post in this thread, but I have been thinking about you and hoping that you're okay.

Latest posts

Back