Prayers needed for a Christmas Miracle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittany

Mia Bella Vita
My family could really use everyone's thoughts and prayers. My beautiful 92-year-old Grandmother is having bowel surgery on Friday. If she doesn't have the surgery she will die, even with the surgery there is a 60% chance that she will die from complications post-op.

My Gram has led a long and happy life. Not only did she raise 10 children, but she has been the spiritual rock of our family for my entire life. She and my Grandfather helped raise me when my parents couldn't. And with my Grandfather, she is the most special and influential person I'll ever know.

Yesterday was the 2-year anniversary of my Grandfather's passing. They say the Lord never gives us more then we can handle, but my family is certainly being stretched to the limits this holiday season.

Grandma's are truly special! When my own Mom died, my great grandma stepped up and though she didn't raise me, taught me a great deal! I am saying prayers for your Grandma, please keep us updated. (((Brittany)))

Oh sweetheart, I am sorry that you and your loved ones are going through this.You will definitely be in my and my family's prayers.Just remember that she will be healed wether it be here on earth or in heaven.Our hearts hurt so to see loved ones hurt but I am so thankful that you know she has quite obviously blessed many with her presence through the years and you have her wonderful faith and love to help see you through it all.In Christian love and prayer,The Dean Family

The girls and I will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

Your family is certainly in my thoughts and prayers! I work in a physical rehab center and we get little grandmas that just had all types of surgeries all the time. Many of them do just fine and have few or no complications. I see it go well all the time!

Our prayers are with you Brittany that she will come out stronger and better from the surgery.

Thanks everyone, I just can't wait to get home and be with her. I will definitely update you when I have new news.

I will definitely be thinking of your grandma and your family. Grandmas have a way of comforting us. Even though my nana passed several years ago and I used to be a bit sad when I thought of her, now when I think of her I smile and feel relaxed. It's nana magic (er, grandma magic--whichever you prefer) and those women can somehow make us feel better regardless of the situation.

I wish your grandmother the very best during her surgery and afterward during her recovery. You, your grandmother, and your family will be in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back