Nomenclature or Name calling??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarinuto

chin smitten
While studying chinchilla genetics, I kept having the recurring thought that standards deserve different nomenclature. Who wants to be known as STD??
:tease:

<snicker> I'm with you there.

Such a boring name to stick them with too.

Chin petition was a success then I guess... go STDs!!!! LOL :laughitup:

As for standards... I love looking at them as THE standard and everyone else as substandard... I was originally with Tunes that it was like the name Standard implied it was the "boring model" and everyone would rather have a "delux" model. But I love standards and think they are so gorgeous!!!:thumbsup:

Some people do also call them Naturelle, which makes me think of chins running around naked... or au naturelle...

Yea but now they call them VD's not STD's... guess the chins filed a petition!

VD? as in....venereal disease?

looks like the chins petition backfired on them...lol

Some people do also call them Naturelle, which makes me think of chins running around naked... or au naturelle...

naked? like shaved and all skin? hahah that would be halarious. A naked/hairless chinchilla!!!!! You wouldn't have to buy an AC or any granite and you could put all the fleece in the cage you wanted!!!

Shelly does not approve. They should be referred to as the Supreme Chinchilla. All other chins wish they were such a lovely shade of grey. :neener:

Ooooh nachos.....

Chinchilla au naturelle sounds expensive haha..

I personally like...

"Chinchilla: in nude"

Now that is a fashion statement

:hammock:

Latest posts

Back