New Chins!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I picked up some new chins and some fleece stuff at this past show and thought I'd take some time to show a bit of it off!

A large ebony female I picked up from Danny...she doesn't have a name but I love how fat she is!
IMG_3298.jpg

Then a white female I also picked up from Danny. Her name is Polly.
IMG_3293.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

Then I had three chinchillas surrendered to me on Sunday. The owners were married when they bought two chins from PetSmart. Supposedly both chins were girls and it turned out one was actually a boy. They had one kit, a female and the owners had enough sense to separate them and keep them separate. So I now have the three chinnies in quarantine. They were fed nutriphase and basically ate all the treats and nasty things and left pellets. The male and one of the females are a little overweight. I did a cold turkey switch to my pellets and they got fleece items and wooden shelves which I don't think they'd ever had before.

Momma chinnie (Sookie now named Zelda) excited about the hammock!
IMG_3284.jpg

Zelda wondering what I'm doing
IMG_3286.jpg

The daughter, Midna...
IMG_3287.jpg

The father, Link...
IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

Some pictures of my other chinnies!

Etcetera who took RGSC at the show on Saturday checking out his hammock (made by Tiffany) and trying to decide what to think of his ladies...
IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

Then for Cindy...some pictures of Buttonwillow getting cuddly with me.
IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

Miss Molly taking a peak at me from the safety of her tube
IMG_3296.jpg

And lastly, Wilcox my white violet male chilling on his new donut ledge made by Amber (Shahna's daughter). He loves his donuts! :D
IMG_3299.jpg

Look at my Button! She's such a cute cuddle bug. Give her lots of kisses for me.

i love all these chinnies!!!

and i want that donut!

great chinnies tabs! why didnt Mug go to the show? he woulda won for "brattiest chin" lol

Thanks everyone! I love Polly's little dark spot on her head and she's a very sweet lady...they all are really, lol.

@Becky~I thought about sticking with the true blood theme, but since they were already link and Midna, Zelda just fit for the third. :D

@Dusty Foot Prints~Button was born here and is convinced the world was put in place to destroy her happiness and scare her. She'd rather cuddle on me and sleep than run around because there are scary things out there. She is definitely a love bug though.

@Peep erz~That would be Ketamine. She was upset that I was paying so much attention to the fat new chinnie and not giving her scritches. If there was a soundbite to those photos you'd hear her screaming at me with a high pitched baby cry. She's a pathetic lady and loves attention, lol.

@Luci~Mug is barely two months old, roflmao!! He'll be at the state show and nationals if he's still here around then. ;P

Adorable Tab, Congrats! Yes, let us know what you name the ebony!

Back