Needed: Suppliers, Breeders, Rescues, & Suggestions OH MY!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
Updating on my site! I have room for links to other sites for suppliers, breeders, and rescues! If you do any of these things and want a link let me know or if you have some favorites that you think should be linked let them know to contact me! I will not link anyone without their okay! As I do not offer supplies and wood full time like I used to I would like to make sure that my fans and customers have access to these things easily! My site averages over 400 hits per month so this is a good free advertising spot, I do prefer established providers as they tend to "disappear" less easily. Link back is nice but not required.

Also suggestions! I am working on adding a DIY for processing wood, I did realize that my safe woods list has been missing and replaced it! What would you like to see?

You can link me as well.

Summit Hill Chinchillas

Located in Weatherly, PA... Breeder and willing to take in the occasional owner surrender as space permits.

http://www.summithillchinchillas.com

I need to revamp my website as well, so when I do that I'll go ahead and link to you.

You've got our website on the ranch brands page - are you keeping both pages with website links? If so, I'd like to be on both. You can also put our location (Maryland) on the ranch brand page.

thanks!

I figured that out--thought I had to renew on 12/20! I guess it was earlier this year :) Thanks for the heads up, though! I need to get on and renew!

Alicyn, keeping both links, the ranch link is just a link for if people are looking up your ranch brand they can check you out... sounds a bit creepy when I put it like that actually!

Megan, not picking up your site, did you get your domain upped?

Worked through page 1. Starting on page 2.

I like it because it makes it more exciting than just words, lol. I just take them off the sites they go to so it's not too hard to do. :D

Back