My sweet baby Mako...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stacie. I'm so very sorry to read that Mako didn't make it. I left chat last night and you two never left my thoughts. I had so very hoped that when I logged in this morning I would find good news. Tears came to my eyes as I saw your emergency thread had been closed. I knew what had happened.

You did everything you could. Your love for him is very evident in how hard you tried to save him. I'm sure it doesn't feel like it was enough, it never does. He was a very loved chinchilla and I'm certain he knew that. May his journey over the rainbow bridge be met with a grove full of apple twigs and other wonderful things.

Take care.

Thank you everyone..sleeping through the night was very hard...and it just tore me apart all over again walking into the chin room this morning to see Smudge sleeping alone on the daybed. For still having 8 chins in the house, it seems so empty without Makes.

Stacie, I'm so sorry. I know how much Mako meant to you, and it's just heartbreaking to lose such a precious friend. (((hugs)))

I'm so sorry Stacie. You did all you could for your sweet baby.
RIP sweet Mako

Stacie, I can tell you loved little Mako very much. I'm sorry for your loss.

Just thought I would post this, it's the last picture I had taken with him.

Photo77.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. May Mako and Neeko be happy now, playing together and talking about what a good mommie you were to them!

strong wishes going your way hun...it's never easy and I hope that you take happiness with you from this painful experience knowing that you did you best to save him, and loved him like no one else could when you had him

AW Stacie! I cried and cried, when i read your post about a Mako. I know we don't talk much on this forum, but it is always sad when someone loses a baby, and I can't even imagine losing one of mine. so, *hugs* to you and your chinnies, and Know that Mako was loved.

I just read the other thread about his injuries, I'm really sorry he passed away, he looked so cute and sweet.

im so sorry stacie!!! both you and mako are in my thoughts....you are both absolutely beautiful!!! may he rest in peace...and i completely understand what you said about having 8 chins but not feeling the same without mako... <3

I'm sorry for your loss, Stacie. I remember when you first got the little guy and he proved himself to be a photogenic Playchin. You didn't deserve something like this to happen again and I wish you the best.

Back