My sweet baby Mako...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP little Mako, I'm sure him and Neeko are holding chinnie paws, crossing the bridge together.

Again, you are a great chin mom and you did everything you could. The whole forum is here for you Stace. **hugs**

Stacie I am so...so sorry. :(

I'm in tears, after I read about Mako I went and loved on Willow and gave her kisses, I'm just at a loss of words.

I'm here for you Stace, if you ever need to talk I'm here. :hug2:

I'll always love you little Mako!

oh no :( I'm am so sorry things had to end this way for your dear little Mako. My heart sank when I read the update. Saying goodbye is so hard, especially when you are a loving and doting mom such as yourself.

Stacie,

I am so sorry to hear about Mako. You did all you could for him, please remember that. and please do not blame Smudge. These things do happen.

I was pulling for Mako all day while at work. I am so sorry you lost him :( He was such a pretty boy. If you need anything, do not hesistant to contact me.

*HUGS*

Oh, no, Stacie!!! I am so, so sorry that little Mako didn't make it. He knew that he was loved, and you were there to share his last moments with him. He is now in Chinnie Heaven with his big brother, Neeko, so you now have 2 Chinnie Angels watching over you. My boys and I send you and the rest of your chinnnies love and whisker kisses. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry Stacie. I was so hoping he would pull through for you. Rest in peace, Mako. You were dearly loved and will be missed. Watch over Stacie and the playchins.

Stacie, I'm so sorry to hear about Mako. He was a beautiful boy and will be sadly missed. My heart goes out to you and nothing I can say will ease your pain. I hope you can take comfort in remembering the love and joy that you gave each other. RIP Mako. :flowers5:

Stackie I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart sank when I read your emergency thread today and I was so hoping we wouldn't be needing a memorial.

Godspeed little Mako. Huge hugs to you Stackie.

Oh Stacie, I had hoped for the best when I read the emergency thread. :( I'm so sorry for your loss. You did everything you could, and Mako knows how much you love him.

Just read your story and teared me up--what a sweet person you are...
Your little Mako-sooo cute!! Sending my sympathy....

I heard about this several hours ago and I haven't been able to find the words to express my sorrow for you...I don't think its really possible to find them cause I really don't think they exist...R.I.P. Mako....

I hope that time eases the pain you are feeling...I really can't imagine how you must feel because I haven't even owned one of these precious creatures yet...but I will remember your words and spend as much time as I can with my own when they come along...

Oh my goodness Stacie!

One of my firsts, Galileo, is with him, im sure of it! Hang in there & dont be upset with Smudge!!! He needs lots of love right now too!

Bug hugs from all of us over here! I know there is nothing else that i can say, it hurts, & thats ok, just know he knew he was a loved pet! (And most importantly, a "playchin.")

I was in total shock to see this up in the new posts. Stacie I am so sad for you and your chinnie family. Mako knows how much he was loved. *hugs*

I am so sorry for your little Mako, may he rest peacefully now in chinnie heaven. You have so much love here in this forum and hope that you can take some comfort from that. My heart is breaking for you. You and all of your playchins are in my prayers. Stay strong if you can and thank you for sharing with us the pictures of your beautiful Mako.

RIP Mako. it is very sad, and it make my eyes all teary....

Last edited:
Sleep well Mako.
candle.gif

Stacie, I am so terribly sorry for your loss - words do seem inadequate. My thoughts are with you at this time. :hug:

Back