Meet Buttercream..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyChins

So.. I have been planning a colony of fat females for quite some time now.. I have their cage all planned out to be all girly and them to be my spoiled, rotten princesses. I have 3 girls confirmed, but just one in my posession. She's actually going to live with Tabitha for awhile so she can be paired up with one of her girls that I am getting.

On with the best part.. Ms. Buttercream. She is a hetero beige female, 9 years old, and as sweet as can be. She is very mellow! She came from Bowen's Chinchilla Ranch but was bred by Merrit Chinchilla Ranch. She has only had one litter in her lifetime which was a few years ago so she probably won't breed again, which is why they let her go. So now she gets to live out the rest of her days as a spoiled princess with me.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0843.jpg
    IMG_0843.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 69
What a chunker! She makes for a wonderful BOFF (big ol' fat female. Bio term. Very scientific. lol).

What a lovely lady. She is so chunky and cute! Her freckles on her little nose are just too much.

Susan - so far I have 3 girls confirmed. 2 hetero beiges and a homo beige. If all goes well I am going to try and get a standard from Gary as well. :D

Buttercream and Isis are going to become cagemates soon.. then Dandy will be introduced (she comes in June!).

Latest posts

Back