Meet Buttercream..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is a lovely gal and so deserves to be spoiled. When I adopted a rescue chin (Max) from a breeder, he was huge but not long after he came to live with me and he got a big cage, a tonne of exercise and a wheel, he dropped quite a bit of weight and he's not nearly as chunky/flabby looking as he was. I'm okay with that though b/c I think he looks good being a bit more lean; he's still a chunky one though.

Here are updated pictures of Buttercream with her new "life partner" :neener: Isis! Isis is a gorgeous beige girl from my breeding and I absolutely love her and would love to breed her again as she is only four years old. Isis is such a sweetheart though and I know Linda will spoil her rotten that if she has the chance to be a loved up pet...I'd rather her go to a pet home that I trust!

Isis is in the front...she's "protecting" Buttercream from me, lol!
IMG_0923.jpg

Isis...
IMG_0924.jpg

Buttercream...
IMG_0925.jpg

I'm not sure Crysta...her mom was well over 1000g mosaic girl from Serena(Chinchilla park place). She's probably 980g or a bit more...her dad wasn't a small guy either. The funny thing is that I sold her to a pet home when she was a baby to someone I thought knew chinchillas. The girl ended up bringing her back a few months later saying she was a "biter" but I think she just didn't like the mess. Isis has never bitten me...all she wants is to cuddle and get some scritches. I love her and I couldn't be happier with the kits she's given me! This girl has definitely earned her retirement and I'm glad she's going to get a spoiled pet home. :D

OMG! They have to be the largest girls I have ever seen. So cute. I'm jealous.

Latest posts

Back