MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay - Tara, Therese, and Sug - swing by and pick up Amanda on your way. You should go pretty much by her house.

She's not HORRIBLY obnoxious to have around. <snort>

Oh geez thanks Peg....now NOONE is gonna wanna pick me up! :pillowfight:

Good now I know where I am going. I'm sure my husband can find it from the map you put in!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Okay..got the map ready so if anyone sees a Ford Expedition with FL plates driving in circles.. wave me down and point me in the right direction. :dance3:

John will have a whole lot of time to make up for irritating the devil out of me if I can hitch a ride.

Alli, I can't believe you'd still want to meet me after all the bad things Peg says about me... I'm gonna bring a club to beat her with if I get to come!

There's just no way I'm gonna drive by myself again.... last time I drove, on the way back, I got "knocked" out of my lane on the highway and I'm still not finished with the lawsuit that came about because of it! That was almost 3 years ago!

Anyway....please, please, please - someone, anyone, go to Auburn via I-65 thru KY and I'll be standing by the highway at exit 26 with my bags packed or if you can get here and don't have a large amount of stuff to bring back from Auburn, we can take the Bimmer from here! :thumbsup:

Hey Amanda- if you can hitch hike up here to Vincennes..about 1.5 hours? I'll take ya along with me!!! :thumbsup: It will give me more of a reason to go!

I'm actually seriously considering trying to get my car up there- I have Friday night off so I'm thinking about driving up then!! I have Saturday off too!!!

Uhm, ok, I've decided..I'm going!!!!

Last edited:
Anyway....please, please, please - someone, anyone, go to Auburn via I-65 thru KY and I'll be standing by the highway at exit 26 with my bags packed or if you can get here and don't have a large amount of stuff to bring back from Auburn, we can take the Bimmer from here! :thumbsup:

I almost want to drive several hours way out of my way to come pick you up just so I can drive a bimmer! But hey, sorry I only live 45 minutes from the show, and I think my husband would kill me.:thinking:

I NEVER say anything bad about Amanda <to her face>! What are you guys talking about???

I'll be sure to wear my knee pads Amanda, that way when you swing, the only area you can reach will be protected. Mwahahahahaha!

Honestly I had to look up what a "bimmer" was. Around here we call them beemers. lol

If anyone else other then Amanda had said that, I would have questioned it too... But I know her well enough to know that I need to use my imagination with some of her words! LMAO JK

We call them Beemers here too.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHAAAAAAAAAADUP! Every last one of you'uns - I've got enough clubs for every one of ya!

And Peg? Don't you have me confused with Megs? I'd at least be able to get you in the groin! :laughitup:

Oh...and I'll save you guys that don't know the embarrassment - ;)

Copied from http://www.bmwccbc.org/misc/tech-and-trivia/bimmer.html

Bimmer - proper accepted slang for BMW cars. Most people don't know this.
Beamer/Beemer - proper accepted slang for BMW motorcycles. You will hear this term used incorrectly by many people.

I'd even say about the stomach Amanda, Your not THAT short.... Now Megan on the other hand.... Surprised she can see over Peggy's knees without jumping up and down.

You can't be shorter then megan... She only stands about 4ft nothing.... I thought she was like 12 or 13 the first time I saw her...

I will be the one wandering around "ooh-ing and aww-ing" at all the chins. I look like I'm 13 years old too. :) ...and I'm sure I'll look pretty confused and/or lost. :D

Last edited:
Back