MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about a 2 hour ride from where we are to the show so if we're just going to check it out and we only wanted to go on Saturday if we got there at like 11 a.m. there'd still be plenty of stuff to see right?

I've never been to a show so I'm not sure what there is to do or see.

Sure. You can arrive anytime. Once the show starts you can't go back and look at the animals, but you can learn a ton by listening to what the judges have to say.

It's a long one! We are usually hurrying to get done by 5:00-6:00.

Terbear is from the Toledo area, but I don't know is she is going.

So its like the Saturday at ECBC which took all day long. Thats cool..I enjoyed every minute of it. :)

Whooo HOOOO its offical! I am going to go to Nationals.. yippeee! Caleigh and I are going to be there. :D

Jenie - Did you see that user name sugarmama is trying to get some people together to carpool from Florida? I think there are a couple that want to go, and it's always nice to share in gas and expenses.

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack the thread! Just wanted to point that out.

Back to our regularly scheduled program. :)

Jenie - Did you see that user name sugarmama is trying to get some people together to carpool from Florida? I think there are a couple that want to go, and it's always nice to share in gas and expenses.

Sorry - didn't mean to hijack the thread! Just wanted to point that out.

Back to our regularly scheduled program. :)

Yup ..I did see that and would go with them but I am coming from Michigan to the show. :D I am probably going to be driving up to MI in the middle of the night/morning on Thursday to my Dad's place in Saline.

not that I know of you just take a right after the prison..... (helpful I know LOL) I followed someone my first time and now can find it, you may have to follow someone. Its getting close!!!! I need to rough groom again

not that I know of you just take a right after the prison..... (helpful I know LOL) I followed someone my first time and now can find it, you may have to follow someone. Its getting close!!!! I need to rough groom again
Do you know the name of the prison or the road it's on?

Do you know the name of the prison or the road it's on?

Yeah I wasn't able to find the address when I did a search. Are there signs for the 4-h field? Maybe will there be signs for the show?

Yeah I wasn't able to find the address when I did a search. Are there signs for the 4-h field? Maybe will there be signs for the show?

Yikes I hope so.. you might see me wandering around trying to find the show. I bet if I walked into a gas station and asked they would all look at me funny too...:thinking::laughitup:

I don' tknow the name of any roads down there I have done it all by landmarks...hopefully someone can help more

auburn.jpg

If you're coming from one of the motels on Touring Drive, take 15th St and go straight until you can't go straight anymore. The 4H building will be right in front of you, parking is where the maps says "14th St", so you'll take a left and then immediate right.

Super.. thanks! I am coming from Michigan that morning but it looks like 69-27 is a major road.

Haha thanks for posting that! With mine and Deb's luck we'd get lost and not be able to find it.

Much like the Taco Bell at the WI show... :err:

Okay - Tara, Therese, and Sug - swing by and pick up Amanda on your way. You should go pretty much by her house.

She's not HORRIBLY obnoxious to have around. <snort>

Back