MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have gone the last 2 years, but can't go this year.

Awww, Vicki!! Who will call me Windy all day if Bob doesn't come?? We will miss you!

I plan to attend, but can't leave until after work so I have to find a chauffer (how the heck do you spell that?) or something--anything to help me stay awake! I best get on the hotel reservation plan, too...

Oh great! I need dust. Looks like I will be there! I think I might force my boyfriend to go along with me hahaha!

Or does anyone else in WI wanna go with me? Laurie....?

Darn these shows for being so far away.. I really would like to make it to MCBA nationals soon.. Maybe it will be on my to do list next year or Ill just have to move closer. Just not to close its to stinkin cold up that way haha

I know me and my mom are planning on going. so if anyone wants to share a room (and the ride) I am sure we could arrange something

we usually stay at La Quinta, I don't know when we are leaving we havent discussed the details yet

I'll be there!!! And my mom as well.

Kelly it'll be awesome if you are there! You must bring some animals to show tho!

I'm not sure if La Quinta allows animals but they better! It still says so on their website!

I'm not sure if La Quinta allows animals but they better! It still says so on their website!
If they don't allow pets, it'll be a new change so they might not reflect it yet on the website. I haven't called yet so I just wanted to see if anyone else had. They also might have just been trying to scare us to try and keep the mess down. I know that two Nationals ago they had a few rooms that were pretty bad.

If they don't allow pets, it'll be a new change so they might not reflect it yet on the website. I haven't called yet so I just wanted to see if anyone else had. They also might have just been trying to scare us to try and keep the mess down. I know that two Nationals ago they had a few rooms that were pretty bad.

I hope they still do or we'll have to find a different place to stay now won't we?!

I can't wait to see everyone at National's this year. I've been getting my chins ready and I'm very excited to see how they all do!

Cheryl

I have listed most of the hotels in Auburn.

89.00 Hampton Inn
94.00 La Quinta
80.00 Holiday Inn Express
68.00 Days Inn
79.99 Comfort Suites
89.90 Best Western
63.88 Super8

La Quinta is booked full that weekend already. There must be several other events in town that weekend. I called last week and couldn't get a room.

We opted for Holiday Inn Express - it was $14 a night cheaper and says Pet Friendly, never stayed there before so hopefully it's nice!
We're going to be there too. It's on the same street and the girl said our chins would be fine so lets hope it's as nice. Luckily it reviewed well.

Brenda,

You bringing Brent with you this year? I need someone to help me carry back all the shakes.

John

Back