Lookie what I got!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceylwolf

So, Sunday was my birthday. Alot of people thought I'd be getting a ring but no such luck. But I did get about the next best thing ever! lol

Here we are :)

Attachments

• 100_2896.jpg
    100_2896.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 198
Oh yeah baby - take the horse, forget the ring. LOL

Congratulations! What an adorable, fuzzy Christmas gift!

His name he came with is "Drizzle" but we are working on changing it. Hopefully he won't be called "the mini" for much longer. He's so sweet! He will just follow you around like a puppy. We brought him home in the backseat of the truck, lol. He hung his head over the front seat between us like a dog would :)

His name he came with is "Drizzle" but we are working on changing it. Hopefully he won't be called "the mini" for much longer. He's so sweet! He will just follow you around like a puppy. We brought him home in the backseat of the truck, lol. He hung his head over the front seat between us like a dog would :)

I am so jealous you would not believe it. Maybe he could be an 'engagement horse'? Who needs a ring, anyway. Actually, I think Drizzle is a cute name. Do you have a barn or could you keep something that small in a modified shed with access to a small pasture of some sort. Now I'm wondering how far I can push my neighbors. LOL

He is just way too cute! I would take that over a ring any day. I'm very jealous too, now I want one! :)

I would totally name the horse "Ring". :p

What a beautiful horse that is. I am completely and utterly jealous. I think I wouldn't have a place to live anymore if I brought that home. :p

If there were a weight and you put a HORSE on one side and a ring on the other. the horse would push the weight to the ground, not just because a horse weighs more and not just because im a guy and don't really wear rings that much.

Stacey, again, I think you got such a cool birthday gift! Chad is so thoughtful, and I'm sure he's waiting to catch you off-guard with your ring!!!

omg!

yep, those are the exact words out of my mouth.

he is too adorable!

Back