Let's see your dogs!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's good to know that my dogs aren't the only ones that try the mind control thing on me! Joey is really bad. He does the talking thing quite a bit trying to talk me into letting him have a cookie or letting him sleep under the covers with us.

Lila is a little strange, but look at those eyes...you have to let her get away with it. :) Why does Nola put the blanket over her head? Perhaps we will never know... ;)

Why does Nola put the blanket over her head? Perhaps we will never know... ;)

We don't even know. She will sleep like that from time to time also. When she gets tired she starts playing with her blanket. She even puts her whole head under the couch and just whines when she wants to sleep and we don't want to. :)

i have a puppy, his name is Bacardi! He is a 5 month shiba inu.

Attachments

• 100_0452.jpg
    100_0452.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0503.jpg
    100_0503.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0560.jpg
    100_0560.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_0562.jpg
    100_0562.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 100_0424.jpg
    100_0424.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 127
That is one fat cat you have! :D Fat cats make me smile. I would bring my fat kitty home from Tennessee, but I am highly allergic :(

Alli, i definitely understand what you mean, I wish they came housetrained too =) It would make life so much simpler.

My baby girl Joo Joo (which means Piggy in chinese) makes strange noises too...every time she yawns she'll have a yawning sound (like when we yawn) and when she stretches after she yawns she makes a weird gutteral/throaty/high sigh (?)...don't know how to explain it, but it's hilarious!!

Here's a couple more that I just snapped of her =)

img5278c.jpg

Look at her glaring at me like that when I don't give her a treat....

img5392o.jpg

This is her caught in the act of playing with her pee pad. She's almost saying "what? I didn't do it. I don't know how it got there...honest to god"

img5400p.jpg

This one is my all time fave....after she gets back from a long walk/jog, she gets tired and lies on the floor to cool off =) too cute!

These are my dogs Rocco and Jack.:) Rocco is 6 years old and jack is turning 3 August 31st.:)
n1312083563_86142_7352.jpg

Jack

n1312083563_86133_8430.jpg

Rocco without a Haircut lol

n1312083563_86139_4378.jpg

A funny picture of Rocco I got. I wraped him up in towels. He looks like a little old lady lol.

This is my girl Kailey. She's supposed to be a sheltie, but she's like 19" tall and 50 pounds, and doesn't have the fluffy fur that shelties have. Best guess as to what she really is has been a smooth collie x sheltie mix.

Newest pictures of her (taken on my just bought Nikon D60 DSLR!!!!!)

Love love LOVE this picture...
kailey_1.jpg

Mid-yawn
yawn.jpg

And as a puppy... (12 weeks)
dog1.jpg

dog2.jpg

Here's my girls...who I miss so much right now it isn't even funny :cry3: I've been out of the country for over 3 months but will get to see them all in less than 2 1/2 weeks!!!!

Jasmine is on the left, she is our most recent addition. We believe she is a Rottweiler/Husky/something else mix and she is 2 years old. She had been saved from death row in another county by my county's SPCA. She was most likely hit by a car and came to the vet hospital I work at with a gimpy leg. The SPCA wanted my boss to amputate her leg but he didn't want to because he thought she would gain function of it. He put off the surgery for 2 1/2 weeks and kept trying to convince me to take her home. He said "If you adopt her, I won't have to amputate her leg." Well I managed to convince my mom and we adopted her. My boss was so happy he paid for her adoption fee himself. When we got her we found scars on her that look like she was shot with a bb gun and she is afraid of any gunshot type noises and thunder and fireworks.
I'm glad to say she has gained about 90% of her function back and you can hardly tell she couldn't use the leg at one point in her life. She is the sweetest girl and even though she's a bit dumb sometimes I don't think I could imagine not having her around.

In the middle is Mandy, our Sheltie. She was bought in pity from a hobby breeder. When we went there she was covered in mange and my mom couldn't just leave her. She will be 11 years old in November and unfortunately her health is really starting to deteriorate. She is quite yappy but one of the smartest dogs I've met. She knows over 40 commands and can still learn a new one in 30 minutes even at her old age. (The difficulty is coming up with new names for commands!) She is my moms constant companion and keeps her busy.

On the right is my baby, Lela. She is a smooth coat Border collie and almost 2 1/2 year old. She was *my* first dog - I bought her with my own money. She was from a farm with 17 other border collies running around - the owner was old and just couldn't care for them anymore. I'd never heard of a smooth coat border collie and I fully intended on getting a red and white long hair border collie - but came home with the complete opposite. She is the dearest thing to my heart and my constant companion. Being away from her this summer has just about killed me and I look at her picture everyday and think of her. The coat she is wearing was made by Allie - I honestly thought she would hate wearing it but she comes right up for me to put it on her in the winter!

Lela and Jasmine both stay with me during the school year and while having two dogs in college limits my late night activities and is a lot of work I wouldn't have it any other way!

Attachments

• Mandy1.jpg
    Mandy1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN0691.jpg
    DSCN0691.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 104
  • P1011072.jpg
    P1011072.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Lela Pup.jpg
    Lela Pup.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN0028.jpg
    DSCN0028.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 118
bulldogs

here are 2 of my bulldogs
THe one with the most white is Echo...we lost her a month ago and the dark brindle is her daughter Cleo.....who was just diagnosed with a heart tumor.

Attachments

• Echo.JPG
    Echo.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 103
  • P1010920.jpg
    P1010920.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 100
Claire, 5 year old golden.
101_0522.jpg

Russell, 1 year old wirehaired dachshund.
DSC_0513.jpg

Charlie, 7 year old Pembroke welsh corgi
025-1.jpg

Remington, 2 year old wheaton terrier
003-6.jpg

This is my furbaby Sampson.
SAMPSON CHRISTMAS 2005.jpg
At schutzhund training.

sampson bitework 1.jpg

At home.

jake and sam.jpg

At play.
jake and sampson 0103.jpg

Best dog I've ever owned.

sarahsampson070409.1.jpg

Here is my baby Lola - she's a Boston Terrier almost 3...She's very good about dressing up and sitting for cookies but after that she's over it!

I'll have to dig up a couple pics of the boxers...

Attachments

• DSCN0213.jpg
    DSCN0213.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN0199.jpg
    DSCN0199.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 110
Aww...everyone's dog pics are soooo adorable! I will have to get a picture of Bear upside down....he does that pose a lot!:rofl:

Sampson is gorgeous! Lola is a cutie in her little dresses!

Here's my Bear's upside-down-ish pose...he LOVES Barney, but sadly Barney got too torn up and had to be tossed and I still haven't found him a new one yet.
bear1.jpg

Latest posts

Back