Let's see your dogs!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittney

I have 2 :)

Nola-Belle: 1 year old
Beagle/Rhodesian Ridgeback Mix
Female
024-1.jpg

Bailey: 14 year old
Long Haired Dachshund
Male
001-3.jpg

I've got Lila, a 2 year old Lab, Irish Setter mix (she's on the left in the first picture, laying down)
Then we're taking care of my sister's dog Maka who is a mix of my guess Pharaoh hound or Viszla, and Pitt

IMG_2369.jpg

They're best buds
IMG_0780.jpg

Here's my Hoss, who is the 8 lb overweight chihuahua that lives between the couch cushions and also sleeps in the dark closet under my husband's shirts that hang closest to the floor.

Alli - I love the stretchy sleepy doggies! :)

Attachments

• Mvc-596f.jpg
    Mvc-596f.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 137
I have two- Milo and Chrome. Technically Chrome is my dads..he lives with him.

Here is Chrome, a weimaraner. He lives up to his breed..he's very high strung!
IMG_0605.jpg

Milo..no idea what he is. I adopted him from the pound. He's such a good dog!
IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Well I need to get some updated pics of Sky, but here are pics of Tessa(lavender), from when she was a little baby to now.
Then there is Tiffany(blue sable), and there is Charlie (chocolate)- Tessa's dad. Charlie usually lives with my mother(technically he is her dog. I gave him to her a while ago when her own dog had to be put down due to age/legs.), but eh, might as well share his picture too! All three are pomeranians. :)

Attachments

• DSC02564-1.jpg
    DSC02564-1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC03876.JPG
    DSC03876.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC03875.JPG
    DSC03875.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC03885.JPG
    DSC03885.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC03696.JPG
    DSC03696.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 127
My 8 year old St. Bernard and 3 year old German Shepherd.

The dog was trying to give the kid a change for the toy. 148 pounds VS 42 pound guess who won :hmm:
002-5.jpg

001.jpg

Well I need to get some updated pics of Sky, but here are pics of Tessa(lavender), from when she was a little baby to now.
Then there is Tiffany(blue sable), and there is Charlie (chocolate)- Tessa's dad. Charlie usually lives with my mother(technically he is her dog. I gave him to her a while ago when her own dog had to be put down due to age/legs.), but eh, might as well share his picture too! All three are pomeranians. :)

That first picture of the little puppy melted my heart. I almost fell off my chair from the cuteness.

Thanks! That is Tessa as a baby. If no one minds...here's a couple more baby pics of Tessa and one of her baby sister and brother at the time(they are much much bigger now. ). These pics just ooze cuteness! :heart3:

Attachments

• tiloup2.jpg
    tiloup2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC02602.jpg
    DSC02602.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC02562.jpg
    DSC02562.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC02559.jpg
    DSC02559.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 141
Oh so we're going to get into puppies, eh? ;) Well here is Nola as a puppy, and she has a story too.

l_75b1fb5b304042d8bdd9c91b509a1d07.jpg

l_b63d9445ddca43f79abff9a2c917a234.jpg

l_d255d059ac0f4ad6976b3a65472a8e4d.jpg

We adopted Nola from PawPrints Animal Rescue in NC. She was 10 weeks old when we got her. Originally we went to look at a Chihuahua/dachshund mix as a playmate for Bailey, but the thing bit my mom. So we looked at Nola (Peyton to begin with). While we played with her, they told us her story:

Nola was at a pet shop (the ones in the mall) and was basically treated horribly. She was thrown into a crate with a blanket over it and basically just left to die. She wasn't given any water, no food, and was sitting in her own filth. When I worker saw her, she asked the person running it why the puppy was covered. He said "I don't want people looking at that ugly mutt, I was told it was a pure beagle, but it's not, it makes my company look bad to have an unpure dog when I guarantee purebreds" The lady was disgusted and dished out $1500 that the guy was still asking for the puppy. They started her on water and food since she was skin and bones. The next day we saw her at an adopt-a-thon and took her home. On the way home, she puked on my brother, and has never been able to ride in a car without sedatives since. She's my stepdad's baby and Bailey's best friend. The vet says she's a little stunted from her mistreatment at an early age, but she's a beefy 56 pounds and after a DNA test, we found her to be a beagle and Rhodesian ridgeback. She's beautiful!

Bailey and Nola
009-1.jpg

Nola is adorable!

Susan that is one pudgy chihuahua!

I need some new pictures, but I have Matty...
forweb4.jpg

...and Bear (who always smiles for the camera).
bear.jpg

They are 8 1/2 year old Lab/Rottwieler/German Shep/Rhodesian Ridgeback/Golden Retr. mutts. They're my babies!

He has a metabolism problem! Poor Hoss wasn't treated right as a pup and it impacted how he puts on weight as an adult. He doesn't eat much at all, but he stays chubby...

Nola is precious. How could anyone call her an ugly mutt? I don't understand people...

Here's my Bear dog. :) As a pup and eating his soft serve for his 5th birthday... :) He's 6 lbs... His other name is S.P.O.E. or Six Pounds Of Evil. He is the world's most manipulative, evil puppy dog...he doesn't listen and if I ever get so mad that I raise my voice at all, he barks at me and jumps up and down like he's telling me off. How can such a sweet puppy turn evil like him?

Attachments

• Mvc-350f.jpg
    Mvc-350f.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Mvc-415f.jpg
    Mvc-415f.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 123
Here is our boy Atticus. Found out today that our Goof ball loves eating Zucchini right out of my garden.... Never a dull moment with a Bullie.

Attachments

• Atticus smiley.jpg
    Atticus smiley.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 136
I found it! Here's the picture of all my dogs. That's their room...the holes chewed in the wall were placed there at different times when they were puppies and teething. I need to get that fixed someday, but it's their room they have to live with it - I had to stuff towels in the wall just to make sure they didn't get in and do anything that would hurt them.

Oh, and they can't have a real dog bed because they shred it and it gets turned into a giant polyfill nightmare in their room. So, they get a fleece blanket. They're just a little pack of crazy, I tell ya.

Notice that everyone else looks at the camera but Fifi? That's because she's a little simple in the head. I love her, but she still gets lost in the house and she's lived her for five years.

Attachments

• Mvc-083f.jpg
    Mvc-083f.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 167

Latest posts

Back