Hola! POR FIN!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macygray

aka. Chinnie Kisses.
Hello, Im Mae. Nearly everyone I have seen before from CnQ. So glad to have you all back. Another one of these so happy to be back intro's.

As much as I missed CnQ being down and not being able to talk about Chins and talk with the friends I made through the buggers was hard for me because I have made some really good friends! But the point is....I got an UNBELIEVABLE amount of work etc. done with CNQ, lol. It was really something else. I therefore will not be on here as much as I was (without realising) on CnQ.

I go out and play football etc, study, go online everyday and it'd be impossible the way I had it before with so much online time.

SO GLAD TO BE BACK, I DIDN'T THINK WE'D BE BACK LIKE THIS AGAIN! YAHOO!

So...Admins, moderators...Are we to share as much correct information on the furry buggers as we can to get this place up and running? I, and everyone will help where we can, I assume, if so :D !

Hope you guys didn't struggle too much without the chinnie forum!

Mae.x. Besos de Espagne!

Welcome back, we missed you! It's good that you found some free time, though, I've yet to find some for myself :p.

welcome back mae. i know what you mean about getting stuff done...

Hey there Mae! Glad to see you here! (Btw, it's KrptcMschfMkr128 :p )

Pff....I knew that was you, Ash! I could tell immediatley! You always tell say that too. Cute avatar too.

It's very weird being welcomed to a forum again. Haha.:eek:

Back