Have you ever...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugh not a drive through but i went to pastry shop in france and i didn't have enough money to buy a cake so i had do go all the way home and get coins for $30! lol

Have you ever looked in the mirror and made scary and funny faces and freaked yourself out!? hehe

Have you ever looked in the mirror and made scary and funny faces and freaked yourself out!? hehe

Not making faces at myself, but I sure do get freaked out every day after getting out of the shower and see the effects of carrying children in the tummy. ;P

Have you ever searched frantically for something that was right in front of your face? (My favorite was me searching all over for a certain belt...that I had already put on.)

Yes, I go looking for my glasses sometimes, and can't find them, until my husband points out I am wearing them! So I went looking for something that was quite literally in front of my face.

Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk?

Yes and no. She attempted but had her scent glands removed.

Have you ever walked out of a bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your pants or out the top of your pants?

Have you ever walked out of a bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your pants or out the top of your pants?[/QUOTE said:
Omigosh...I did this at a baseball game with alot of my coworkers with TP hanging outside of my jeans! I wanted to die.....AHH!

YES!!!

Have you ever gotten dressed in a hurry and noticed when you got to where you were going that your shirt was on inside out or backwards?!

About 47% of the time my shirt is inside out or backwards. Getting dressed in the dark because I don't want to wake up the husband is often a bad idea.

Have you ever honked at people because they are going the wrong way on a one way street only to realize later that it was you going the wrong way? :p

Haha hilarious. I haven't honked at anyone else, but I have gone the wrong way down a one way. There is always a lot of screaming and fear when you realize the mistake. :tease:

Have you ever had food that was so hot it was burning your hand, so you popped it in your mouth, only to burn your tongue? (I still don't understand the thought process when I do this)

Nope! I usually run around passing it from hand to hand and doing a weird dance until I can set it down on a clean surface.

Have you ever been talking to someone on the phone, then suddenly get frantic telling them you can't find your phone?

No you silly goose.

Have you ever walked into a room and forgot why it was you went in there?

Yeah, pretty much every single day, several times a day. "Why'd I come in here?" :)

Have you ever had a Cool-aid or milk mustache or something else stuck to your face and not known about it only to figure out that THAT was the reason why people were staring at you at the store or out in public?

ALL the time. It usually happens on the days when I walk out of the house feeling prettttty good about myself too.

Have you ever had a conversation with someone, and when they finish talking you realize you have no idea what they said because you were thinking about something else? The best is when they are waiting for an answer from you. "Hmmmmmm...... Wait..... What?" :hmm:

Oh my...yes. I don't know why I do that. Most of the time I am pretty on the ball, but sometimes I just zone out and realize that I didn't hear something at all.

Speaking of conversations. Have you ever had a five minute long conversation with yourself on your cell phone when the call was dropped and you didn't know? The other person is REALLY quiet so you go into MORE detail and even laugh...and then realize NO ONE is there?

Yes!!!!! Darn it, there is the place on my way home from work, and I'll be talking to my boyfriend, and completely forget that I am coming up to "the place" and keep on talking and talking, and then when I figure it out, I get so dang mad!!!!!

Have you ever met someone who is REALLY famous?

Does myself count? haha jk~ I dont think I have...how boring right? lol

Have you ever put on underwear and walked around for a few hours thinking how uncomfy it is only to realize later when you go to the bathroom or something that you put them on backwards?

YES...more times than you think! LOL (getting dressed in the dark is hard!)

Have you ever eaten something totally weird or unusual? if so... what was it?

Only when trying on a new pair and I'm too lazy to try on both shoes at once!

Have you ever gone out in public, only to realized there was a giant hole in your pants/jeans?

Back