Have you ever...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, three times. One I dont remember, the second time my sister-in-law got us kicked out for stealing a stroller, the third time was freaking awesome. Yes, I have been kicked out of disney land....actually I just realized disney land and disney world are different...so no I havent.

Have you ever accidently told someone that Santa wasnt real when they believed in him?

Nope. I've told people that I think Santa isn't real and got yelled at by them before though!

Have you ever been to a concert?

Yeah to many to count on one hand. But my favorite was probably three days grace or nickelback.

Have you ever cried in public?

Unfortunately yes, more than once.

Have you ever fallen down set of stairs to have nobody help you up?

yep, I was at a nightclub, and fell because I was so drunk I could hardly walk straight, let alone cope with stairs! And my friends didnt help me up because they were all laughing so hard!

Have you ever sneezed and blown snot on someone?

haha Yes I just did that to my boyfriend .

Have you ever sent a text/email to a friend, talking about someone else, only to realize you sent it to the person whom you were talking about?

no but i do a similar thing where i text something to the wrong person and they get confused.
have you ever somehow drank a whole gallon of milk by yourself in one day?
(i aparently did today without noticing)

Yes, I ate something extremely spicy (milk normally does a better job at cooling my mouth than water) and kept drinking until the burn faded.

Have you ever done a mud run/obstacle course?

Yes I have! One of the parks here sometimes has this event called mud monster where they make mud obsticle courses and giant mud pits :) Its SOOO much fun!

Have you ever found yourself watching cartoons or a ridiculous show you hate and being super into it without realizing it? And then someone is like "...why are you watching that?"

YES!! It was this weird anime show, first time I watched anything like that. I was so confused but interested without knowing it. I ended up watching a whole season of it in one weekend LOL.

Have you ever had a deja vu experience?

Nope, but I want to!

Have you ever been working, had a song on repeat and realized you've been listening to the same song an hour or two later?

Yes. A few minutes ago, it was my boyfriend, he was driving.

Have you ever undressed someone with your eyes and regretted it?

No, I try to never think of anyone naked. I work in health care so I have enough nudity in my life lol.

Have you ever gotten a drastic haircut spontaneously then regretted it?

Back