Have you ever...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but the laws were dumb anyways. I know everyone says that, but really.

Have you ever gotten excited about getting a new calculator? C'mon people it can do so much cool stuff!

yessss....once when I was camping and their showers broke (so I went two and a half days :sick:)

and once when I was in a car accident and couldn't get out of bed for a few days....but you don't sweat too much from laying in one stop so it was okay

Have you ever thrown up and had it come out your nose???:vomit:

yes.... oh god, the burn, the smell!!!! :barf:

Have you ever eaten a whole box of girl scout cookies in one sitting? (Cause I'm about to!! LoL)

no but I do eat gushers by the box....yea that's right....gushers...actually I bought two boxes yesterday, had three packets last night and then had the remaining 9 packets today before work...

have you ever been grossed out by your own habbits???

Yeah...... but I'm not going to go into the details for the sake of my reputation. LoL

Have you ever ordered drive thru and then realized you had no way to pay for it?

...yes, but only because the fast food place I was at didn't take debit/credit cards and I never carry cash!

Have you ever cried in front of your boss?? :cry4:

Yes, when my cat died. I was a wreck.

Have you ever lied to a customer just to get them out of your face or off the phone?

no, If im at the point of hitting im going to make it count :/.

Have you ever been hospitalized?

Yes, i am now perfectly comfortable with showing who i really am and what i believe in. It wasn't always that way, and it wasn't as easy as it may sound.

have you ever eaten/drank something that belonged to someone else and then pretended that you didn't know anything about it? ( this one always makes me laugh )

yes, my brothers. I blamed it on his friend LOL.

have you ever accidentally exposed a body part that should not be exposed?

No... I think of all the poop, smells, germs and then get grossed out. LoL

Have you ever sneezed while talking to someone and had fluid fly out?

Oh yes ( and I was embarrassed)

Have you ever fell in front of people and they saw it happen?

Yep. A baby oppossum. The momma was hit by a train and it was the only baby still alive that came out of the pouch. :(

Ever had an odd food craving when you weren't pregnant?

Yes! Catsup...

Have you ever played with little kids toys as an adult, just because they are so much fun?

Last edited:
Yes, I actually still really love fake plastic foods, they are so funny.

Have you ever stepped on a tack and had it stuck in your foot?

Back