Have you ever...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! Feathers and everything. Just a few, though, not like in the movies where pillows apparently bust open as soon as they realize there is a slumber party. I just played out an entire scene in my head from the point of view of a pillow. I think I could use some sleep...

Have you ever messed with the computers in an Apple store?

Yes, i have tested the kibbles i feed to my cats/hedgies. Despite how it smells, it is virtually tasteless ( probably because we humans are used to having food strongly flavored with condiments )

Have you ever tripped and fallen down in a dark cinema?

Ha, yea I did once...the fire dept. had to come and almost bust my window, when a woman came over with a coat hanger (wire) and *poof* all fixed...

have you ever broken a bone?

Yes, three in my arm all in one shot LOL.

Have you ever left the movie theater because the movie was so terrible you couldn't stay and watch?

no but I did fall asleep within the first 15 minutes, snoring and drooling included lol.

Have you ever stayed up all night watching movies and eating junk food?

Absolutely!

Have you ever bought something, found it cheaper elsewhere, and went back and returned the original the same day?

Nope.

Have you ever randomly tackled/bit/grabbed someone just to see their reaction?

Um...no...LOL

Have you ever pretended you had a foreign accent when you were out in public?

Sadly, no. I can't pull it off. LoL

Have you ever (as an adult) attempted to ride the child quarter machines? The ones that are in malls and used to be in front of grocery stores?

no

have you ever farted in public and blamed it on someone else? (my brother does this ALL the time to his wife)

haha yeah, not good

Have you ever fell asleep wile siting at the table/eating? hahaha

yesss...sadly I will admit that I did illegal drag races in highschool...and always won:wink3:

have you ever done something illegal?

Back