Harlem

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleomach

Dawnna's Keeper
So today I drove to Indiana to pick up a siamese kitten mix at an animal shelter. All Marshall said was "what they don't have good enough kttens here?"..He is as cute as can be it has been hard to get a good photo of him but He looks similar to a lilac point. My mom has always had siamese cats and now I am on my own I got one. He is a little lover has been purring non stop. If he falls asleep and I leave the room he comes meowing after me. Marshall's cat isn't impressed but he will adjust. Of course I have photos. Not good ones they are with my camera phone as I can't find my actual camera at the moment but it is a start. He is a perfect little guy and I am in love

First is my mom and the little guy, the next two are once at home.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Oh wow, how could you NOT fall in love with that one! He is lucky to have a home now! Very handsome, indeed!

I am a huge kitty fan and I am coming out your way to nab Harlem! Ok, I will be nice...! He is a beautiful boy! Congratulations!

Back