Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 clues:

1. I've broken every finger on my right hand since August.
2. I refuse to admit my chinchilla was priming, so I was calling her ugly.

Ok, so based on Melissa's spreadsheet...

LOL just kidding... I am totally guessing my SS is a male, based on a few factors that to me, give off a male vibe, which leads me to believe my SS is Rob Walker! :D

My 2 clues:

1. I've broken every finger on my right hand since August.
2. I refuse to admit my chinchilla was priming, so I was calling her ugly.

Ok, so based on Melissa's spreadsheet...

LOL just kidding... I am totally guessing my SS is a male, based on a few factors that to me, give off a male vibe, which leads me to believe my SS is Rob Walker! :D

PFT! Rob would never call Neve ugly. He loves her too much. Plus, she would get even if she knew he said such a thing. Remeber she rules that house. :D

Also, I've broken 4 of my 5 fingers on my right hand, and 3 on my left. :tease:

PFT! Rob would never call Neve ugly. He loves her too much. Plus, she would get even if she knew he said such a thing. Remeber she rules that house. :D

Also, I've broken 4 of my 5 fingers on my right hand, and 3 on my left. :tease:

WHATEVER! ;) You're not even playing AND you haven't broken ALL of your fingers on your right hand! :neener:

did....you really make a spreadsheet?
Yes; yes I did. I'm a research project coordinator in real life, so... uh... stuff like making spreadsheets... it cannot be stopped.

CnH didn't appear to allow me to upload an excel file, so I just copied and pasted it into a Word doc :) Unfortunately, the copy and paste turned the table all wonky, so I had to paste it as a picture.

I still only have "Im female"...make a spreadsheet on that one why dont ya :p

Yes; yes I did. I'm a research project coordinator in real life, so... uh... stuff like making spreadsheets... it cannot be stopped.

And I thought searching everyone's profiles was over the top! LOL...funny girl.

My 2nd clue is: My chin is named from Disgea 4. I think I know who it is...

I know who my SS is!!!!! hhheeeeehhheeeee....

My first clue was "All my chins are girls and all my cats are boys" and the second was "all my chins are 'precious'"!!!

My two clues now:

I live in a Northern state

I have 2 chins and 1 hedgie

That actually narrows it down...except this person's chin/hedgie info isn't listed, or at least not accurate! Research time.

Great...my second clue is as clear as mud:

2. I'm a graduate student at a university who's unofficial motto is 'Love and Honor'.

Guess I'll have to wait for #3.

That was painful to actually check almost every profile...but I think I figured mine out:

2manypets

Lives in WI (northern state) and has 1 hedgehog, the chins are a little unclear...it looks like she had several over the course of her time at CnH but possibly just 2 chins right now. Best guess I have for now!

my clues so far...

1. Resides in the Sunshine State.
2. Flowers are my friends.

I am completely clueless, lol I have not been on here long enough to even guess!

Back