Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brittany - Peggy is not "ebil" lol! She's just misunderstood. Everyone knows she's got over 300 feet of chins :laughitup: and when you put all those chins side by side, that's a whole lotta chins that can create magic! ;)

Hehehe I know who your SS is too, but again I'm not telling. Can't wait to see you tomorrow, I'm bringing lots of goodies! Tell Pepper and Benny to get ready for lots of snuggle time with their Auntie Britt!

I feel like instead of being called "secret santa" it should be called "secret stalker" or "stalker santa" with all the stalking we do to try to figure out who our SS is.

as to the people who say they have a lot of chinchillas...what is a lot? to bigger breeders I only have a small amount...to an average person on the street 3 rodents is a lot.

I got the clue I am in my 20's that does narrow it down a bit.

Mine is “The worst vice is advice.”

I've got NOOooooo idea

I don't even....jeez! Hope your next clue isn't so hard! Maybe googling will help.

And yes, I feel like a stalker. I was going down the list and searching member's profiles and now I feel like I'm spying on people. I kind of am...it feels weird!

I'm jealous! .... I mean.... I have all the patience in the world . Take your time SS!

Ok, I think I've figured it out. I'm guessing Sandi is my SS! If I'm correct I'll explain my logic later :-D

Back