Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yay my final guess was right! Thank you no-longer-secret santa! Fenrich loovves his stuff. I finally put in his candy cane toy and he was all over it!

I would have never guessed mine either! Thank you tati121! My chinnies loved the gifts. They are all a bunch of beavers! :)

Thanks, Rebecca!!! :)

All my chinnies loved their Christmas treats ;)
They all said they had the BEST secret Santa ever ....hehehehehe!!

Happy New Year!!

You're welcome, Theresa!

And thanks so much to Crissy! Oliver loves the fleece house and fleece hay holder :) And he's finished all of the sticks already!

:thanks4:

A few people had noted that, while the data for my SS pointed to Amy555 (in CA; 2 chins; flies the jolly roger flag - sort of Halloween-ish, no?), it looked as though she was a better fit for someone else's clues. So I've kept her as my #1 suspect for awhile now, knowing there was no way I could actually have my suspect "arrested" by the Clue police.

Inspector mishalaa was able to dig up akunaferret's change in number of chins and a reference to Halloween. Just now, I found akunaferret's location.

And so, I now accuse akunaferret located in California, with 2 chins during the SS sign-up time, who has has an affinity for Halloween.

As you can tell, it was me ^_^ I got a 3rd chinchilla shortly after sending my clues in to Stackie, so I felt so bad that you made an amazing spread sheet to figure out who had you and I screwed up hahah. I am so very glad your hedgie loves the items.

ErinsChins! Thank you soooo very much for the gifts, the boys continue to enjoy them. the rosehips are their favourites :3

Thanks Caiti!!! Towards the end, I had a feeling you were my SS but wasn't 100% sure. Gizmo loved all his stuff and the A&M pillow still makes my heart melt!

So sorry on being late to jump back in but I was traveling and had trouble getting accessing this page

Mishalaa – we love, love, love all our stuff. You totally rock. Most everything is now long since loved and devoured. Of course the snuggle buddy and head gear remain.

Pants 567- we’re so happy you love the fleece. We almost when with a holiday fleece but at the last minute changed over to a year round décor. I’d love to see photos.

I’m already looking forward to next tear when I hope to have more time stalking the threads.

And a HUGE Thank you to Stacie for putting this together and pulling it off so well. I know how draining school is so that makes it all the more amazing that you had the time to do this. :thankyou: :thanks10:

:youwoman:

Thanks Caiti!!! Towards the end, I had a feeling you were my SS but wasn't 100% sure. Gizmo loved all his stuff and the A&M pillow still makes my heart melt!

I thought I made my clues so vague and hard too!! I even changed my location during the month to "wouldn't you like to know?!?" hah! And you can barely see that I'm blonde in my avatar...next year I'll make super hard clues, muahahaha!!! *realizes there needs to be an evil laughing smiley*

I'm glad you and Giz liked the present!

Angelyco--I'm so glad I finally have Christine toys (well, most are gone by now even though I've been rationing them. Chloe has respectfully left the wood coin with her name on it on the big tree chew to nibble on last...). I have been pining for them for months, you have no idea!!

Like mentioned before, thank you Stacie for doing this. It definitely made my christmas even better!!

Angelyco--I'm so glad I finally have Christine toys (well, most are gone by now even though I've been rationing them. Chloe has respectfully left the wood coin with her name on it on the big tree chew to nibble on last...). I have been pining for them for months, you have no idea!!
I'm so glad you and Chloe enjoyed them! I'm a HUGE fan of Christine's toys, so when it came to the SS gift, nothing but the best!

Latest posts

Back