Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine 1. Kind of new to the forum....

Well I guess that eliminates a chunk actually....

OOOOOOO......Clearly My SS is Peggy too! We all know she is nothing but a noobie that obviously doesn't know anything :laughitup:

Was the "sigh..." part of the clue or was it just you feeling the futility of guessing your SS? :))

BooBoo--I just spent a good few moments trying to get that bug off my screen...

My SS has chins and cats...so clearly it's Peggy.

Last edited:
Peggy is no Secret Santa...she's the magical chin fairy that causes chins to magically appear when you say you need no more....

Ugh tell me about it... Peggy is no Santa, Peggy is ebil!

My first clue: 1. Went from 4 to 10 in less than a year

Pretty vague as well. It may not have been this year, and they may not have 10 anymore... sigh.

Last edited:
I thought you placed a special order for the kids she sent you. :tease:

I told her to keep me in mind for the future, as in May 2012 or later. I was going to wait until after I had moved back to Chicago. She must have waved her magic wand that night though; because a few months later, POOF! My special order black/brown velvet combo was born exactly one week apart from each other.

BooBoo--I just spent a good few moments trying to get that bug off my screen...

I'm glad to bug got your attention. It is doing its purpose well, so I've been hearing. :rofl:

Ugh tell me about it... Peggy is no Santa, Peggy is ebil!

My first clue: 1. Went from 4 to 10 in less than a year

Pretty vague as well. It may not have been this year, and they may not have 10 anymore... sigh.

Ouch. Very vague, but a good one. Plus, it doesn't says what. Dogs, cats, chinchillas, hedgies, shoes, pants....the list could go on. :neener:

Mine is Resides in the Sunshine State.

That narrows it down. Now off to see how many live in Fl, I can only think of one person

My clue is: My little one was part of the USGE debacle

Trying to figure out what that is.. lol

My clue was 2 Chin boys named after a show in South Park

Perhaps easy for some, but I kind of hate that show :pillowfight:

My first clue is: I'm blonde.

So I've copied the list and am scratching people off it! Which leaves me with a handful of people...and Peggy.

I'll be stalking daily you all daily.

This by far is my fave thread! :D

Here's my 1st clue - "I've broken every finger on my right hand since August"
Uh, I have NO idea who this person is. I also scratched off some of the names on the list that I personally know have not broken any fingers since August but that still leaves me with a huge bunch of names, ugh!

Pikaia - I also know what your 1st clue means but I cannot share my info :p!

Brittany - Peggy is not "ebil" lol! She's just misunderstood. Everyone knows she's got over 300 feet of chins :laughitup: and when you put all those chins side by side, that's a whole lotta chins that can create magic! ;)

My clue: "1. I live in California"

Okay, narrowing things down, it's someone:
a) with no hedgies
b) currently alive (ie, not dead) whilst in the state of CA
c) could take on ghostly attributes when out of state
d) could be one of "the living dead" either in- or out-of-state

I have an idea...

Back