Guess your Secret Santa 2011

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so these are my clues:

1. My little one was part of the USGE debacle
2. Go Blue!

Upon my investigation, I found that USGE stands for U.S. Global Exotics, which was located in Arlington, Texas and was shut down due to horrendous practices.

Go Blue obviously means Michigan. :p

I found a user that lives in Michigan and has a hedgie named Tex Buckaroo Hufflepuff ;) Maybe he came from Texas?

So, if I had to guess right now without stalking anymore profiles- I would say it was Smhufflepuff! :D

I see at least one error on your spreadsheet...
Hmm... I know that one of the user names was misspelled in the original list Stackie posted and that error was carried into the spreadsheet: ChrissysChins
-- Chrissy vs Crissy. For a bit, I wondered if there was a person on the list who didn't really exist... like it was some sort of bizarre challenge perpetrated by Stackie. Then I got over my paranoia and went hunting for similarly spelled names in the Members List.

Admittedly, the trouble comes in if anyone had incorrectly listed either their location or number of chins in their profile between ~4 and 5pm EST yesterday evening. The analysis is only as good as the data and I have accepted that I may be working with faulty data. Fortunately, if you watch Clue, there are something like 4 different endings... so I think I get 3 more shots at "accusing" someone if the data are flawed ;)

I also make a spreadsheet for this... Part of my spreadsheet is to guess others' SS in order to eliminate possibilities for mine. /mwahahaha

That is a perk to selling things. I also know a few other people's not just my own ;-)

I have a spreadsheet too, but so far I've only eliminated myself. And Secret Sandi.

Possibly Amy555.

And Peggy.

shiftyeyes.jpg

I'm a little late chiming in, but...

1st clue-I only have 1 chin
2nd clue- My chin has a girlfriend on the forum

:hmm:

Well whoever my SS is they ROCK!! The Chins are nuts over their presents! Delilah who is not a wood chewer can not get enough of the spoon toy and the Mulberry wood!

After this I will need to find out where they got those toys from though, I have a feeling I will need more! lol

Well whoever my SS is they ROCK!! The Chins are nuts over their presents! Delilah who is not a wood chewer can not get enough of the spoon toy and the Mulberry wood!

After this I will need to find out where they got those toys from though, I have a feeling I will need more! lol

Yummychinchillatoys.com makes them.

My clues so far: “The best vice is advice” and “I raise kits and kittens”

I’ve got NO CLUE. If I weren’t swamped with writing my finals and studying, I’d being stalking everyone (and making spread sheets)

1. Kind of new to the forum
2.Three Girly Chins and one teenager

Based on my stalking....err research ;)I have eliminated anybody who was on the old forum. Most of the people I saw with 3 chins were either too young to have a teenager unless they had a kid at 10......:err: or they are considering something not human as their teenager. Or they had boy chins. Although I can't lie I considered Lynn briefly since 2 of her boys proudly wear their aprons, but she's not new.

My Guess is Crys12065 based on her not having an age, but 3 girl chins and joining this past May.

I'm thinking Annie...because my second clue said, my chin has a girlfriend on the forum and for some reason, Handbag strikes me as the ladies chin and would have a girlfriend. Just a guess!!

I'm thinking Annie...because my second clue said, my chin has a girlfriend on the forum and for some reason, Handbag strikes me as the ladies chin and would have a girlfriend. Just a guess!!

Handbag does have many girlfriends, but I am not your SS. Darnit! :crazy:

Back