Guess who's in remission?? ME!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
Never did I expect to hear those words so soon! I have tried to be as optimistic as possible when I got the news that I had stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma. A lot of things played in my head, as a mother of 4. Do I let go of things that I don't really need like my chins, personal mementos, so my family doesn't have to bother with it all if..... Everyone kept saying it's the cancer to have, but when you hear the big "C" word well no cancer is the one to have!
The news still hasn't hit home yet. I'm cautious, hope and pray it never comes back, as I have 2 kids that will probably need my care the rest of their lives.
I do have to say I'm SOOOOO glad I kept at least part of my herd. I can't count how many times I went into the room, and just sat there and watched them. They have brought me a lot of joy during those bleak days when the world made no sense. Any how that's my AWESOME NEWS!
Thanks to everyone for the support, and for those who bought wood from me, it's helped off set some of my medical, and well helped me to keep soiling those chins of mine with little luxuries!

:congrats:

And you love your pets. They are a necessary part of one's life if they have deep love for them. Pets don't judge you at all and will listen when you need to, even if forcibly so by being in a cage. They helped you out.

That is just awesome to be in remission.

That has to be about the best news in the world for you! Congratulations, and here's to a long, healthy and happy life!

Back