Goodbye Kuzu

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peep_erz

We fought really hard but the end has come. He looked like he was choking but turns out he was just taking his last gasping breaths. Necropsy results showed he had an enlarged heart, heart disease, and a large tumor on his lungs. No amount of fighting could have saved him. Even if we treated the heart disease the tumor would have eventually killed him.

I love you baby Kuzu. I wish you could have stayed but I am glad you are not in pain.

kuzu78.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss Leah. At least he is pain free and at peace now.

oh leah I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss. Kuzu was a special little man and now he is free from pain and watching over you and your other chinnies. RIP Kuzu.

I am so sorry that Kuzu is gone, but he will never be forgotten and certainly knows how much he was loved. May he r.i.p.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You did all you could for Kuzu but unfortunately, sometimes these things are beyond our control. May he rest in peace.

Leah, I'm sorry for the loss of your beloved Kuzu. Someday I know you will be together again.

Sending my sympathy for your loss of your sweet boy Kuzu. He's such a cutie in his
picture. So Sorry.

Back