Glee

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to see a sneak preview of the Rocky Horror Glee Show episode, this is the entire Time Warp song from it here. I have no idea how this song fits into the storyline at all. But it seems a bit awkward and forced. Although I must say Quinn makes a cute Magenta hehe. I agree this show is starting to have more ups and downs, but I still love it and I'm always a sucker for the singing.

Last edited:
Love it! I've seen RHPS over 100 times (back in the 80's) so I'm a huge fan of it.
Kurt as Riff-Raff is brilliant, but Mercedes as Frank-n-furter? Nooooooooo! Puck needs to play him! Brittney as Colombia is good too, but where the heck is Santana? :hallow6:

I'm interested to see what's going to happen with Quinn and Sam. He's proven to be a good guy, and not stupid and bumbling but generally sweet like Finn. I think Quinn needs that to put some faith back in the rest of the human race; sure her Mama ex Machina at the end of season 1 at least means she's not homeless, but she's been betrayed by her (jerkface!) of a father, shafted by Noah, and stuck it to Finn in trying to cover her own behind... is she going to mind-shaft Sam, or has she grown up enough after last season to learn to be a good half of a relationship?

Rachel has morphed from high strung and controlling and neurotic to an avaricious b-word. I don't like it. She needs taking down a peg or two, and a bit of a return to the sweetness that's lacking this season. The romance with her and Finn can't save her character for me, as hard as I 'shipped them last season. :(

The Artie stuff (him and Brittany) is sad to me, for a number of reasons. The primary being that I've known teen-aged paraplegics, and not ONE of them would have allowed the girl they might sleep with to physically pick him up from his chair and put him on the bed. But secondly, this is the SECOND time they've let one of the male characters lose his virginity for the wrong reasons. Lastly is that Brittany has turned into a bigger example of "the town bicycle" than Santana; I will be surprised if they address the fact that her promiscuity has reached a dangerous level. The entire football team was part of the joke she made on that bed with Artie. There comes a point when the joke's not funny any more. :(

Lol that was my favorite line in the whole ep.

It was better than I was expecting. There was at least a story there, and having not seen Rocky Horror all the way through I wasn't totally lost, though I'm sure some jokes went over my head.

Can't wait to see Coach Biest back next ep.

Again, not a huge fan of this episode. When did Will become so freaking desperate for a woman? He's acting like a 12 year old boy instead of an adult. It's embarassing to watch.

The show was not great. I liked the ending song, other than that, I just wasn't impressed again. Mostly, I think it was just irritating because of Emma and Will. Go away, live your desperate lives somewhere else.

I also didn't think it was as bad as I thought it was going to be. I was actually pleasantly surprised. And btw, all the guys seemed to be somewhat nekkid this episode... but what about John Stamos too?!?! :hair: ehehehehe....

I think this episode made up for the previous few mediocre episodes. I think the story line and writing this episode was muuuch better. And the Warblers totally made me swoon!

30 minutes in! OOOOOOOHHHH EEMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEE. I FREAKING KNEW IT!

Best episode this season!
And I am totally in love with Blaine.

Way to come back from those craptastic episodes. I LOVED this one. The singing was fantastic and the message was delivered incredibly well.

The Warblers were AWESOME and I loved both the mash ups.

Two thumbs way, WAY up on this one!

One thumb up for me. I think Rachel just bothers me. I am happy that this episode was not all about her for once. LOVE the Warblers!!!

Agreed, best episode so far this season. Biest is awesome. And I LOVE A Cappella! I'm rewatching this ep just to hear the Warblers.

OH THANK GOD! *big sigh of relief* The GLEE I love came back. That Marley number did a number on me (hey, it's my two favorite guys...) but I thought the guy's mashup was a little meh, compared to the girls' at least. The message though... FINALLY! THAT'S why I kept watching this show, because they acknowledged that high school is **** and people deserve better than what they usually get from their peers. At least we know why the lineman is such a jerk. I'm interested to see how they're going to handle it in later episodes.

Latest posts

Back