Glee

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cannot WAIT till tonights episode. This season is amazing.

and for some reason, it bugs the heck out of me that Darren Criss (Blaine) doesn't wear socks with his shoes, dunno why it bugs me.

Not a fan anymore. I was a die hard Gleek until this year. I think they have completely lost what the show Glee was about. The separation of the Glee club into two groups. Bringing Rachel's mom on board. It's like they are grasping at everything they can because they know when the heavy hitters graduate this year, the show is going to go into the toilet.

I am just so disappointed in this show now. I used to hate to have to wait for the next episode, now I'm like meh, whenever.

cannot WAIT till tonights episode. This season is amazing.

and for some reason, it bugs the heck out of me that Darren Criss (Blaine) doesn't wear socks with his shoes, dunno why it bugs me.

you know i honestly never noticed that.. haha. i liked tonights episode.

i wonder if they'll keep going with the show after everyone graduates. i mean really they won't have anyone. maybe the luck of the irish boy, not sure what his grade level is though.

if they do continue on, i too believe it'll go in the hole. if they don't follow everyones life i probably will stop watching it as well.

They have every intention to keep going as people graduate. They want to start including new cast members and kind of have it rotate through every year.

I'm not that into this season but Darren Criss is so dreamy I can't help but watch.

Totally forgot about tonights episode..

I'm really just following it now because I followed The Glee Project. Waiting to see the other 2 from that on the show!
Family got a kick out of the fact Damian (Irish kid) was Brittany's 'magic leprechaun'.
Can't wait to see how they write the second Glee Project winner, Samuel.
(Suppose to be a christian/rock type kid?)

They have every intention to keep going as people graduate. They want to start including new cast members and kind of have it rotate through every year.

They may have every intention, but they won't succeed. Glee's ratings are in the toilet compared to the first seasons, and once Rachel and Finn graduate, I doubt they will be able to bring them back up again. Unless they drastically change something, I see it limping along for another season and then cancelling.

They may have every intention, but they won't succeed. Glee's ratings are in the toilet compared to the first seasons, and once Rachel and Finn graduate, I doubt they will be able to bring them back up again. Unless they drastically change something, I see it limping along for another season and then cancelling.

Rachel and Finn leaving is the only reason I'll watch next season. He can't sing and is a terrible actor. Rachel's/Lea's ego needs to be put in check. She leaves no room for any character development for her fellow cast mates.

Strangely enough, I watch it for the music. True, it's not always great, sometimes it's incredibly cheesy and in bad taste. But I still appreciate a creative attempt at music, and am a sucker for showtunes. And yeah, I feel like a cougar that I have this incredible crush on Darren Criss ; ; The Warblers always make me /swoon too! (Although Sebastian creeps me out a bit) I guess I'm also a sucker for a bunch of guys singing to me... lol.

Rachel and Finn leaving is the only reason I'll watch next season. He can't sing and is a terrible actor. Rachel's/Lea's ego needs to be put in check. She leaves no room for any character development for her fellow cast mates.

They can't help how the parts are written. Rachel is only doing what they tell her to do, and if you watch regularly, you see plenty of the good in Rachel. Finn isn't the greatest, but again, I think he does what they ask of him.

Once they are gone though, what character is left to develop? Santana is a hag that nobody likes, Brittney is an idiot, and with Rachel gone can we look forward to nonstop Mercedes wailing like a wounded cat? Right there is enough for me to never watch again.

As far as the music, that's the whole reason I tune in! I could care less about the story lines anymore, they have gotten so incredibly stupid. They went from a fun TV show to a night time soap. The only reason to tune is to hear them sing. :)

Latest posts

Back