Fatties!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
Ok, Keith keeps making fun of Cuda, saying how he's so fat, and he even calls him "Gus Gus" (y'know, like the mouse from Cinderella?)

So, I figured if he wants to see some real fatties, I'd start a thread asking for pics! Cuda's probably around 650-700g, I haven't weighed him in forever. Therefore, I'm looking for some big kids.

Post your rolly-pollies!

Diesel...736 g, but looks even larger than that.
IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

Smudge is 1,000+ grams, but he actually seems smaller than Diesel to me!
IMG_2663.jpg

Jeepers! THey are HUGE.

Jeremy's little brother brought pics to school of my Dr. Death when we first go him. All the little kids (7th graders at a private school) called him fat!

:impatient: Well, I never... How dare they?

He's not fat, he's FLUFFY. ;)

Off topic: Stackie, my boyfriend jeremy LOVES SMUDGE. He thinks Smudge is "the man" and digs his eyebrow.

Max is my biggest boy at somewhere in the high 800's. These pics are older but my camera is working again finally so I'm going to take new pics of all the boys this weekend.

PipMaxOscar014.jpg

PipMaxOscar013.jpg

004.jpg

Stacie, I love Diesel's face and Smudge's one eyebrow is so badass, hehe! 1,000+ grams, I'd ask what your feeding him too but I know what you're feeding him!

Wow, they are all so squishy, I love'm all! Ash, what the heck, you start this thread but no pick of Cuda, what gives?

Keith needs to take a good "Fatty" pic for me! But, here's the one I sent you...

Attachments

• digforgold.jpg
    digforgold.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I snapped this pic of Pip this morning and I think he looks rather rotund these days even if he has no ears, haha!

100_4816.jpg

Wilbur is a fatty lol
1259555886.jpg

chins005-1.jpg

Templeton is a getting to be a little fatty too, I swear he never leaves his food dish lol
criters004-1.jpg

chins034.jpg

My little man is growing up!
1258748904.jpg

To wilburs credit templeton is only 10 weeks old, but still. Wilbur is for sure a plus sized boy :D

^^ Hahaha, I've never seen a pic quite like that. Does Donna exercise at all or does she prefer to just lounge like that?

Here's Dwyer.He's around 800g's and just turned one year old.
He's my baby!

Attachments

• IMG_2000.jpg
    IMG_2000.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 49
Back