DWTS season 11 cast

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurie

I heart Leonard
Not sure if I have them all but this is what I've heard:

David Hasselfhoff
Audrina Patridge from mtv's The Hill's
"the Situation" from mtv's Jersey Shore
Bristol Palin (why I have no idea!)
Rick Fox former NBA player--hot, hot, hottie!
Kurt Warner--fomer NFL player and superbowl champ--I like him
Michael Bolton--How Am I Supposed to Live Without You?--80's singer
Margaret Cho---comedienne
Kyle Massey--I honestly have no idea who this is!
Jennifer Grey--Dirty Dancing too bad we never saw Patrick Swayze on the show!
Brandy--R & B singer
Florence Henderson--who doesn't know mom Brady???

I didn't watch the show last season because I absolutely detest Kate Gosselin. I'm excited to watch this year.

I don't know who's paired with Cheryl Burke but I love her and always thinks she has the edge for a winning team.

I'm not thrilled with any of the female choices, but I would really loe to see how the Hoff and Kurt Warner do!

You're excited??? I am dreading it. I may not even watch it. Hasselhoff, Palin, the situation, and Florence Henderson? Seriously???

Ugh, and I gotta disagree with you - I can't stand Cheryl Burke. She needs to stop sleeping with every one of her dance partners, and start dancing with them. Maybe then she won't break up any more marriages.

Gosh, I have mixed feelings... There are a few people on there who I absolutely love or at least would enjoy watching trying to dance... like Rick Fox (yay!) and Jennifer Grey (double yay!). But Audrina Patridge? "The Situation"?! :vomit: Btw Laurie, that Kyle guy is some actor on the Disney channel I think. I guess I will watch this season, as usual. Can't really take my eyes off train wreck ya know? lol...

Kyle Massey = Kid brother (Cory Baxter) in That's So Raven and its spin-off Cory in the House. I've only ever caught the odd episode of this show, but I heard Johnny Weir is going to be on this season, which I would probably tune in for.

Also, VC, "Dancing with the D-List" made me laugh out loud.

Johnny Weir is definitely not on the show list, but maybe he's going to make a guest appearance? He's not one of the dancers though.

I've never watched this show, but I have a major crush on Johnny Weir <3
I do agree though, most of these people are known for...what? Getting pregnant, Being fake, and being on a reality tv show?

The others would be interesting, I guess.

soon it'll be called "dancing with reality stars who thrive on drama!"

we're gonna see a lot of The situation's abs...most likely some of the palin family (since you know, they love making politics into reality shows too),...some Hills drama...and WHO IS KYLE MASSEY???

im ok with everyone else. shows just get more and more interesting.

Oh wow... I think I may have to watch it just to see how horrible they are! lol I'd prefer to see TALENTED people though! Actually, that's why I prefer "So You Think You Can Dance." At least the contestants are talented and have good technique in their dance styles.

Dancing with the D-list
Too funny!!

I like Cheryl, I haven't heard her sleeping with any of her dancers--man slut Maxsim yes, Cheryl no lol! Wonder if Max and Erin are still an item?

I can't believe I forgot who Kyle is as I watched both Raven and Cory in the house lol!.

I wonder if Jennifer Grey remembers anything from her Dirty Dancing days? It would have been awesome to have seen Patrick Swayze on the show--with his dancing background he would have kicked some major butt I'm sure!!!

Back