Chopped my hair off!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know what I bet you won't miss? Having guys (erm...your husband) get a mouth full of your hair when they are trying to kiss you!!

I don't know if this happens to others maybe I'm just a big dork like that. Hey, when it's windy or your head is tilted to one side, your hair gets all in your face and subsequently, anything near your face--it happens. I'm glad the guy I'm currently kissing thinks its more funny than annoying!!

EDIT: and you are a total babe!! jeez!!

love it. I did the same with my hair about 7 years ago it was down to my butt. I chopped it off and donated it to locks of love. Now I have the same hair cut as your but my hair is now dark brown and purple

what gorgeous hair you have! some young patient is going to have a lovely wig. i think it is outstanding that you did that. you look great both ways. wish i had thick hair like that.
and honestly, you are at such a young age that it WILL grow back.
one thing i dont miss about having super long hair is clogging the tub with it! lol

You looked great with long hair, but you look absolutely fanstastic with short! And donating your hair makes it all the better! What does hubby think? Is he in love all over again? :)

Love the haircut, my daughter is going to cut her hair and was going to donate to Locks of Love but now we will donate to the other organization Thank you for that very timely information.

I think it looks great Alli, and I'm glad to hear you donated it to a worthy cause.

My face shape isn't cut out for short hair. I wish it was, because I see so many cute short styles I like.

Alli! You look very sassy with your new hair! I LOVE IT!!

wow it looks great!!!!
thanks for donating it. cancer is something i feel very strongly about. my mom had breast cancer a few years ago and has since had around 30 surgeries. its not fun but i think shes all better now. is your hair naturally straight like that? im so jealous, i have the same cut but my hair is curly so i have to straighten it

Thanks guys! My husband loves it. He loved my long hair, but he really really likes the new cut. :))

And, my hair isn't straight, as you can tell when it was long, it's naturally wavy, so in order to get it straight like that I have to blow dry and use a flat iron. Otherwise the ends poke out and the back is wavy. But I don't plan on always straightening it, I'm too lazy.

Omg Alli! I love your hair both ways! My hair is long now but I could never chop it again. I cant stand short hair on me. But you look awesome!

Still, one less chick with long long hair. I'm feeling pretty lonely lately. :p

Don't worry I still got hair down to my butt :p. I have intentions of selling it and donating half of the money to a local non-profit. I got windows I need to replace why not make my hair cut a double good?

Alli the hair cut looks good. I could never do that short. I can't even have it just at my shoulders it's too short.

You look lovely with the new hair! You were pretty with long hair, but shorter hair makes you look younger and more energetic. I love it!

Latest posts

Back