Black Friday Shopping, yay!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ewwww, anti-pill fleece. BOOOOOOOO. They need the sale on blizzard fleece!

As for Black Friday I have already been scanning all the ads. Haven't found much yet, but all is good. Since I get off work at 11pm I'll probably just head over to walmart and wait for them to put their stuff out at midnight.

Am I looking at a different ad? The one I see says that Blizzard prints are on sale for $2.99 which is a great deal.

I've went to JoAnns on Black Friday for the past 2 years, I don't know if I'll brave it again this year. I'm always in line for forever..

This is my first black Friday off and I'm trying to decide where to go first. The point was to buy presents but I may have to get to JoAnn's for myself first! I need a sewing machine and lots o' fleece....

Yeah. I don't have to be in til 10am, but I think it would be better off for me to just get a few extra hours of sleep than battle shopping lines at 5am

Yeah. I don't have to be in til 10am, but I think it would be better off for me to just get a few extra hours of sleep than battle shopping lines at 5am

You're lucky. . .I have to be to work at 3:45am because we open at 4:00 am.

I normally work 4am-12:30pm so it really isn't a big deal for me.

Uggggggh Black Friday :( I will be working at Target all day, slowly dying.

I work price change at Target :thumbsup:

For those of us that work retail we really get screwed because we can't make the "four hour sales" :hair:

Uh huh fellow Target girls...I feel your pain. I am moving from the salesfloor/electronics to GSA next week but for Black Friday am scheduled for electronics 3:45 AM - 2:45 PM. Oh, the joy! Thinking about stashing some boxing gloves over in the electronics boat for me to use on the ones who push and shove. ;)

I will be doing Black Friday shopping this year. I don't really know why except I'm broke and trying desperately to save money. I went a few years ago with my daughter and I thought I was going to hyperventilate and die. But this year I'm going with a different frame of mind. I'm not going to fret if I don't get certain items. This year I have nothing specific in mind and that will probably help reduce the stress level for me.

My friend Dana is a Black Friday nut. getting in certain lines around midnight. so i generally send her with money and a list to whichever store she picks.

Looks like I'm getting that 40 inch Westinghouse 1080p TV for my bedroom. Not a bad deal at target at all (298 +tax), although I think 40 is a little overkill, there were no good deals on a 32.

It's okay, Neve and I will just get to enjoy it.

I'll be sleeping. I have yet to see where you save enough money, or get deals terrific enough, to put up with the aggravation, hassle, and general nastiness that accompanies black Friday. I am not a fan of pushing, shoving, grasping people (heh, sometimes people in general). It tends to make want to slap them senseless, and it's extremely hard for me to restrain that impulse.

Back