2012 MCBA Shindig - August 4th

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture #1- Harley looking over Ron's animals
Picture #2- Christiane, Mish, and Randy looking at Randy's animals
Picture #3- Rhonda and Cheryl and a cute mosaic
Picture #4 - Ron and the forever tan Dennis
Picture #5 - Jim, Gene, and BethAnn ( a whole lot of brain in one small area!)

Attachments

• IMG_5941.jpg
    IMG_5941.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5942.jpg
    IMG_5942.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5943.jpg
    IMG_5943.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5944.jpg
    IMG_5944.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5945.jpg
    IMG_5945.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 26
Picture 1 - Gene speaking about making a profit with a show heard
Picture 2 - Me with the grooming demonstration showing how to take this girl from shab to fab
Picture 3 - What she looked like b4 (Randy thought it was funny to make me groom up his girl!)
Picture 4- The finished product
Picture 5- Ron showing his grooming skills with one of our young (pre-groomed) girls.....we should have switched!

Attachments

• IMG_5947.jpg
    IMG_5947.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5954.jpg
    IMG_5954.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5956.jpg
    IMG_5956.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5959.jpg
    IMG_5959.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5951.jpg
    IMG_5951.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
Picture 1 - Ron introducing himself
Picture 2 - Ron discussing how he pairs animals
Picture 3- THIS is what I call learning!
Picture 4 - Christiane found herself a friend!

Attachments

• IMG_5960.jpg
    IMG_5960.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5962.jpg
    IMG_5962.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5963.jpg
    IMG_5963.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5964.jpg
    IMG_5964.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great day. Too bad people do not realize how important these events are to learn. Those that participate really benefit.

Great pics Nicole...
Happy the last picture Nicole (Randy's girl was named after you) looks good for I think we can all agree I look like hum... not sure, but it is scaring the crap out of me.
LOL

Thanks for making me look a second time Christiane - yep that is a scary face you are making for the camera...no one would guess how much you loved on that chinchilla cuz you look like you are taking her home to eat her! :)

I think that chin loved Christiane just as much as she loved her! I couldn't believe how she just sat on her shoulder all that time and didn't even attempt to budge!

Sounds like a great day. Too bad people do not realize how important these events are to learn. Those that participate really benefit.

It would have been really nice to have more people in attendance, but I am so thankful that the people who did attend were there to learn! And that we did!!!

Thanks for making me look a second time Christiane - yep that is a scary face you are making for the camera...no one would guess how much you loved on that chinchilla cuz you look like you are taking her home to eat her! :)

I know!!! :rofl:

Rhonda, She is such a sweet girl. I am happy I took her!

R-BS, it is sad that not as many show up to the shindings. It is so worth it to sit and learn from the experiences breeders even the less experienced. The sharing if views and opinions. AND a great opportunity to see everyone in a period of the year where shows are scarces. I think it is nice to touch base with the breeders, I know I need my fix in the summer and the Shinding is it for me. :)

I know this is totally off the subject and im sorry but Nicole, I love your signature! There is a lot of truth to that.

Pictures are really nice Nicole! Wish I could be there. It's hard when you work only weekends and only get 4 weekends a year for vacation. Next year I'm hoping to go. May have to fly though.

Road trip next year Crissy?!!

I had a customer tell me she was so excited to go to the Shindig because she was finally going to be around people who would not look at her weird and act like she was crazy when she told them about her chinchillas.

Latest posts

Back