2012 MCBA Shindig - August 4th

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree Jags, it's not going to be much of a challenge for Kyle and Rhonda if they are only two putting tickets.

Will add to the challenge and buy a couple of tickets...

:)

"Blankey Battle Brawl"

:hmm: Ah Oh... This is not looking good... Competition is getting fierce... First Nicole then Jags now Christiane... The battle for the blankey looks like it's gonna be a good one!!! LOL

I would love to put a couple tickets in for the blanket but we can stay long. Best of luck to the rest of you. Might need a bouncer to guard the blanket.

I won't be making it this year... With the heat I am already having contractions and i need to keep this baby cooking until September. So at home I stay :(

The board meeting will be at 9:00 Friday night at the show hall. Everyone is invited.

Lol. Nice animated picture thing! I'm looking forward the shindig, should be interesting. But I don't know about the whole happy dance thing?!😏

I will be happy to see everyone and always happy to learn something new but I'll save my excitement for the first show. No chin shows to go to is the only thing I don't like about summer.

***UPDATE*** I just got back and got everyone setlled in bout an hour ago...The winner of the blankey battle brawl was...(drum roll please) not me ;-( and not Nicole either... CONGRATS JAGS!!! You won fair and square even though I am seriously happy for you I am still incredibly JEALOUS! Just wanted to give a shout out and let everyone know I had a SUPER GREAT TIME and it was worth the lack of sleep. TONS of great info! I learned a bunch! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Thank you for the donation of the quilt Juanita, my wife loved it as do I. While attendance was low we had some great people there who wanted to learn and it was a fun day.

Last edited:
I also think that Nicole deserves a special round of applause! You could tell she put a lot of effort into making it nice and it was! Great job Nicole!!!!

Thanks Randi and Jeri - it was my pleasure. I too had a great time and learned lots - especially enjoyed seeing everyone again.

Nicole - you did an awesome job and can be in charge of any of my Shindigs from now on!!! Thanks for everyone's hard work!

I wasn't suppose to come home with a chin,,, Thanks for letting me have that precious sweet girl of yours Randy, although you can say thanks to Nicole for her job on the grooming hehehe!

Rhonda, Pleasure meeting you and hope to see you around every year. Every year I learn something and it is just good to see everyone and catch up.

It was an all around in simple words a happy week-end

Christiane, It was definitely a pleasure meeting you as well!!! Since our girls are littermates I think we can now be considered chinnie in laws HA! Again thanks for the transport!!!

Thank you Nicole and all guest speakers for your time and effort putting together a very informative seminar.

It was well worth the very long drive to take notes to bring home and apply to the herd. And of course always a pleasure to see fellow chin friends. :hi2:

Thanks Nicole, you did a great job, as did the speakers and I learned some new tricks! Thanks to Mish and Rhonda for transporting chinchillas to customers and to Juanita for the books! It was great to meet Brenda from Chubby Chins too.

It was such an honor to be able to put together this event. I had fun planning it and even more fun attending it! Thank you everyone how came out to speak and especially everyone who came out to attend. We were not many in numbers, but we sure did learn alot! How much fun to put it all into practice!

Latest posts

Back