2012 MCBA Shindig - August 4th

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are your color choices Nicole in order from top to bottom of the ones that I have finished, pick the one you want me to bring:

1. Maize (golden)
2. Meadow (greens, golds, blues)
3. Fiesta (you name it, it has it - lol)
4. Wildfire (rusts)

Attachments

• DSC_0231.jpg
    DSC_0231.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 24
That's for the MI show Becky - duh!!!

(Besides, the only purple one I have ever made was a Christmas present for my mother in law, I have to space them out or she won't feel special)!

Becky, I just double checked, the Fiesta color does have some purple in it, I know it isn't the same thing as ALL PURPLE, but it should count for something! :)

Here are a couple of photos of the blanket that I will be donating to be raffled at Shindig next weekend. It is a beautiful spa inspired color combination of greens, blues, and yellows. So tempted to keep this one for myself! :)

Hoping everyone brings lots of money to help support MCBA (and hopefully win something in the process)!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0243.jpg
    DSC_0243.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0244.jpg
    DSC_0244.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 18
Here are a couple of photos of the blanket that I will be donating to be raffled at Shindig next weekend. It is a beautiful spa inspired color combination of greens, blues, and yellows. So tempted to keep this one for myself! :)

Hoping everyone brings lots of money to help support MCBA (and hopefully win something in the process)!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMM me likey blankey!!!! LOL Must bring extra cash for extra blankey tickets!!!

By the way Juanita Shindig isn't next weekend it is Aug 4th...

Sooooo looking forward to meeting everyone!!!! Can't wait!!!

PS...When ya'all get there please check the parking lot for the grey SAAB with a sleeping ME in it! I'd just hate to sleep through it! I plan on driving in very early and just taking a power nap before everything starts. Wake up banging on car window will be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Oh, the blanket is gorgeous! I hope the turnout is great and that somebody gives Gene a hard time during is presentation!!! ;). Have fun, everyone!

No worries Wendy....I will be asking him a TON of questions, because I am very interested in his topic!

Juanita-Just beautiful! You should really consider an online store :) I am in love, people are going to have to FIGHT me to win that one.

I won't be fighting you for it Nicole... I have mine already LOL wooo hooo!!

They are beautiful AND I couldn't believe the weight of it. It is heavy.

I would be happy to sell my blankets (or trade for equivalent value in chinchilla or supplies) to anyone interested to prevent bloodshed if that helps! :)

Ya well those colors would go great with my living room, so do not think you girls will be the only ones with tickets in the bucket.

Latest posts

Back