YOUR baby pictures.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaFrenzy

I started this on another forum and it was really fun to share.

This is me at about 2 years.
babylarua.jpg

haha okay! Here's 2 of mine...

I was a bald baby! I think I was close to a year here lol
IMG_1047.jpg

And then at around 3 or so I had some hair!
IMG_1045.jpg

And well, I want to know where my blonde curly hair went? I now have dark brown that only has a wave to it.
Here's a pic of me now to show, I'm on the left (my sister's on the right)
n39400759_30614347_1872.jpg

Some pics of me, around 6 months or so and one of me with Mickey, a yorkie I literally grew up with. Then... there's a pic of me around the time I was 8.. with my sister Brandy. And at around 13 reading after I'd gotten out of the shower lol.

pics2.jpg

(My mom had scanned these all togther!)

This was at my first birthday party. The headband made my ears look elfish! My grandmother had braces at the time.. not sure why.

-2-1.jpg

And this was my preschool? Graduation with my brother and parents. Greenwich, CT

-3.jpg

I don't have a baby picture on my computer...maybe I'll scan one in sometime but I have 1 picture of me as a little kid with my cousin: (I'm on the left with the dark hair)
scan0006.jpg

Me now:
ME-2.jpg

1007992392_l.jpg

me in Orange, CT at the big wooden playground

1007876504_l.jpg

me with Mickey-the love of my life.

And Alli-don't fee bad...I was blond and had some waive and now I'm dark brown and pin straight *sigh*

here's me it's not cute but it's me right after i was born.
s589080118_44543_8174.jpg

I don't have a baby picture on my computer...maybe I'll scan one in sometime but I have 1 picture of me as a little kid with my cousin: (I'm on the left with the dark hair)
scan0006.jpg

Me now:
ME-2.jpg

Hey you!!! Recognized your "grown up" pic. This is IMLORI...long time no see! Hope you are doing well. : )

I am TOO OLD to have computer pictures of myself as a child (cries). Everyone else's pics are GREAT!!!! Thanks for posting!

Latest posts

Back