X3 and X4

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
This year has been really slow for babies since I didn't start putting the majority of my breeders in until August and September due to selling out and starting over slowly. Well, today I walk in and see a little white tail sticking out from a standard that I hadn't bred but picked up from Wendy Torgerson in August. This gorgeous standard reserve color phase female produced a dark eb male and a mosaic male. Still waiting to find out information on the sire, but I'm pretty sure he's white eb :) Check em out.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

Oh I just want to drive south from Richmond and snuggle those little ones in my shirt. Congrats on the healthy kits.

Well, he'll only be 5 months old at the time of the show and I wanted to show him at a good age, not too young. Most likely I'll show him at York, but I'm not sure that I'll be ready to sell him just yet. We'll see :)

The ebony on the other hand will be available at the York show, if he's not sold before that time.

Latest posts

Back