Would you buy this?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally no, it wouldn't go with my kitchen and I'm not a big pork fan, but I have a friend who's mil collects pigs.. and it would make a gift for her. I think it's a specialty type of product, have to have the right person for it.

I think it is cute, but I think pigs are cute in general. Plus pink is a big part of my apartment's design scheme so it would match as well. I don't have room for it but if I did I would probably buy it.

I wouldn't buy it for myself -- it wouldn't fit in with the rest of the house -- but I think it's adorable. If I knew someone who liked pigs or had a themed kitchen where it would fit in, I would totally buy it for them as a gift.

Awww it's cute!

My only issue is that I prefer to keep my dry goods in those air-tight, snap-shut canisters.

Why are you thinking of putting Shelly in that???

That's pretty funny, Luci. :hilarious:

I basically agree with what's said above. Its adorable... for someone else. I think as part of your consumer research panel we all get cooking.com certificates. Yay!

Ditto what Kate said :D :thumbsup:

Although if you asked my Cassie, she said :please: get this for me!!!

I think they are really cute. I have three little pigs in my kitchen- although I don't have enough counter space to set them out!! I would enjoy it as a gift if I did!

Latest posts

Back