What's your favorite chin mutation?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite chinchilla fur color?

• Total voters

clarinuto

chin smitten
Obviously there are MANY chinchilla mutations, so I will list some of the most common IMO and then an other option where you can fill in your fave if I didn't list it.

Thanks! :)

I picked mosaic since I didn't see "all" as a choice :D I think it's easier to say which ones aren't my favorite rather than pick one

i DO love them all. i did pick mosaic as the variety from chin to chin is so different.

i was almost inclined to pick Chocolate as that is the one color that i have always wanted!

They all have a special place in my heart but I think homo beige tops all of them. It helps that my CodaBear is so freaking adorable. :D

Black velvet - because I love their smiles. :)

After that? Violet or a heavly marked white.

I didn't choose standard because it's not a mutation. But I love a good dark standard right up there with black velvets.

I chose black velvet because I think they are beautiful. Granted I love all chinnies. It does not matter to me what color they are. Pink noses will always melt my heart though.

I chose black velvet. I just love the plushness of their fur and their crisp white bellies. My next favourite would have to be the xtra dark ebs. I love me some dark chins. :D

I had a hard time deciding, but ended up choosing violet. I love their nice crisp bellies and the soft plush fur!

I've always loved black velvets and always will. I'm actually pretty obsessed with my blacks, lol. Can't get enough of them!

Black velvet - because I love their smiles. :)

After that? Violet or a heavly marked white.

I didn't choose standard because it's not a mutation. But I love a good dark standard right up there with black velvets.

Yea, I was wondering if someone would comment on me including standard... but they are the standard and so beautiful!!! So, I had to include them. :)

I have to say that I like mosaics but standards are a close second. However I will say that the personality of the chinchilla is more important and that's why we came home with an ebony. So now that's my third favorite.

I love the mosic because she is my first chin but i really like the extreme marked chins. Id love to have one but they are hard to find and the ones i did find where very $$

I am a sucker for a beautiful, dark standard. I also love, love, love black velvets. I ended up voting for standard because I had to choose just one, but I love both pretty equally. In a close third comes violets.

Latest posts

Back