What stores sell PANR

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkybugsy

I'm getting my chin later this week and I have all his supplies but I couldn't find PANR at petsmart and was hoping someone knows of other pet chains that carry it because it is what he currently eats. If it helps ian in the lehigh valley PA area if anyone from here is familiar.

You can try a purina dealer near you. They can special order PANR in 50# bags for you if you ask. I looked up your zipcode and purina dealers near you and this is what I came up with:

RICHLAND FEED CO
RONALD SAMES 20 NORTH MAIN STREET
PO BOX 609
RICHLANDTOWN, PA 18955
Phone No: 215-536-2555

GERMANSVILLE FEED & FARM SUPPLY
RODNEY AND DIANE SCHLAUCH DBA
7130 BAKE OVEN ROAD
GERMANSVILLE, PA 18053
Phone No: 610-767-9650

Or, you can always buy from people on here, as a lot of us sell PANR, including myself!

You won't find PANR at pet stores. You would get it at a feed store normally in a 50lb bag. By me, the 50 lb bag is around $15 or so. Since I'm assuming you don't need 50 lbs, you could always donate the rest to a shelter that takes in bunnies. Or you could resell some of it.
Or like others just buy it online from people.

I would check with a local feed store. I have never seen it in a chain store, even TSC.
Of course I'm pretty limited as to what "chain stores" i have here. ;)

Thanks so much I found it at germansville where we also buy our horse feed I can't believe I didn't think of that before

They may not carry it in stock, but they should be able to special order it for you- and then you know it is fresh too!

I have 3 chins and buy 50 lb sack of PANR. I store about 2 lbs. in a small lidded container, but the rest I keep in giant "ziploc type" bags. It keeps it really fresh, otherwise I imagine it would taste like a bag of potato chips that has been open 3 months. You can reuse the bags too.
Congratulations on getting your chin this week and welcome to CnH, glad you're here.

If you go to the Supplies wanted part of the site, there's a huge list of people on CnH that sell PANR. I have two chins and purchase 5 pound bags whenever I start to run low. Plus, whenever i need to re-order I usually have to (or want to!) buy some other supplies or toys.

I have 3 chins and buy 50 lb sack of PANR. I store about 2 lbs. in a small lidded container, but the rest I keep in giant "ziploc type" bags. It keeps it really fresh, otherwise I imagine it would taste like a bag of potato chips that has been open 3 months. You can reuse the bags too.
Congratulations on getting your chin this week and welcome to CnH, glad you're here.

Does this keep? I called a place near me and they sell the 50lb bags for 17.something. I only have two chins so I wasn't sure how long that would keep and if it would be worth it for me to buy.

Latest posts

Back