What Does Your Screen Name Mean??? How/Why Did You Choose It???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was nlparker back on CnQ and Peggy started calling me "Parka" in chat and it just sorta stuck. At first I didn't like it because it made me think of giant puffy coats.. but it grew on me. So when CnQ died I just registered the nickname on CnH instead.

And it has evolved even further - sometimes babushka, sometimes windbreaker, maybe poncho. <snort>

I'm Stackie because Peggy isn't very good at typing and added a K in my name, Stacie.

I have no idea why, but my fingers would NOT let me type Stacie. It came out Stackie every time.

Lookie - I'm a trendsetter.....mwahahahaha.

I like to write a lot. The first book I ever wrote had a character named Siylvat (I write fantasy). I was in 6th grade, and have used the name online ever since. I have thought about changing it several times but I've used it for so long now.

it started in Fifth grade when I had three close friends, Taylar, Dania and Felicity, But when I made my username I didn't want my cousins to feel bad so I put in their names Madison and McKenzie, my name is Mikayla, so therefor Madison Mckenzie Mikayla Taylar Dania Felicity. MMMTDF.

And it has evolved even further - sometimes babushka, sometimes windbreaker, maybe poncho. <snort>

I have no idea why, but my fingers would NOT let me type Stacie. It came out Stackie every time.

Lookie - I'm a trendsetter.....mwahahahaha.

Yes, you are a trendsetter! :neener:

Better than "trenchcoat"... I'm not creepy, clepto, or naked!

WOO HOO!!! Thanks to everyone!!! I learned a couple of ones that have had me confused for a LONG time, but now they all make sense after hearing your explanations.

Ash -- I MISS KrptcMschfMkr128!!! I always thought that was a good one!!!

The other 2 were "Hiroko Kawaguchi Kayl JuriST Washington College of Law" [HKKJSTWCL" -- I thought that was going to be a cryptic phrase like WWJD (What Would Jesus Do) a few years ago!!! This was MUCH cooler!!!

And MMMTDF, same thing!!!

Peggy, I remember Toonces The Driving Cat on SNL!!!

I LOVE how creative everyone is when making a screen name -- it's the only time in your life that you can choose what you are called!!!

Keep 'em coming...

I have used mine since middle school. My first pet was my dog which was a sheltie. I just LOVED her she went every where with me. I even got her a canine good citizen tag so I could take her in the bus with me.

Haha now that I found out the origin to Stackie's name, now whenever I see it I see Stacie instead of Stackie

WOO HOO!!! Thanks to everyone!!! I learned a couple of ones that have had me confused for a LONG time, but now they all make sense after hearing your explanations.

Ash -- I MISS KrptcMschfMkr128!!! I always thought that was a good one!!!

I could have Peggy change me back... LOL

One summer i went to Oregon, and camped near a lake called Olallie. It was sooo remote and waaaay out in the mountains, at the end of a dirt road, it was so bizarre. They even had their own souvineir (sp?) shop! I got a shirt that had the name on it.

So after that, I found Chins-n-quills, and i liked the name and it rolls off the tongue so i used it as my User Name.

GorillaJTA

Gorilla is a nickname I got in middle/high school since I was all shoulder and looked like a gorilla after I lifted weights. and JTA is my initials.

I used to be Mystic on CnQ, which was my first female chin, but when this changed to CnH I decided since I didnt have that chin anymore I'd go with a different animal, so I thought maybe Willow, my dog, but that day I was saying something about her fur, it floats around the house and I was like "geez Willow you have a lot of fur" or something and I thought it sounded funny, Willowfur, which to me is like when someone is named Winifred they will call her Winni or whatever, so her nickname which is longer than her actual name is Willowfur, like a more proper name lol, I know I'm weird lol. Most of Willow's nicknames are long names, lol.

Back