What Does Your Screen Name Mean??? How/Why Did You Choose It???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn & The Chins

The Chinchilla WhisKerer
It's been a while since we had a thread like this.

Since there are so many new members with screen names that I can't understand or don't know what they mean, let's have a "What Does Your Screen Name Mean???" and/or "How/Why Did You Choose It???" thread

Mine is simple, Lynn & The Chins. Says what it is, is what it says. I liked that it kind of rhymed. I use the same one on all of the forums to which I belong.

Next...

My screen name comes from my love of all things Boston, especially the Red Sox! :) and the girl part is self explanatory. And the chin is for, well my chin! and the 1975 is for the year I was born!

Mine is an old nickname. I'm asian with kinda round saucer eyes so my family called me peepers. I added the _ and z because normally peepers is taken.

My screen name is Latin for "Essence- to be". I just always liked it, and the meaning. I've used it for years.

Mine is very difficult to figure out...Jenn...my name...very original! :)

I love this kind of thread, cause there are a lot of screen names that I still haven't attached a name to.

Chinchilla part speaks for himself :D Steve is or was the name of my first chin, untill I discovered he was a she. So I changed it to Stevie. But the nickname stayed

Mine is kind of self explanatory. It's my name. Years ago I was Teasels Mom. Teasel was the name of my first hedgehog.

Mine is kind of self-explanatory, too. I have been using this for user names since I was in law school. "Hiroko Kawaguchi Kayl JuriST Washington College of Law" [HKKJSTWCL"

Yep, my real name is Hiroko Kawaguchi Kayl, and Rocky Delta Enriquez is a name that I started calling myself from Feb this year.

Rocky=close to Hiroko (my real first name)

Delata= Kawaguchi (my middle name is Japanese and it means "Rive Mouth=Delat?"

Enriquez= I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE ENRIQUE IGLESIAS.

Thanks you for reading this boring explanation of mine...:)

Last edited:
Fan of DMB (Dave Matthews Band). I'm a Dave addict, pure and simple.

The Harley part of my name works double duty.
I do love to ride around on my bike but also my first chins name was Harlequin,Harley for short.
I love all my pets,but he was one I had a special bond with.

Mine is plain and simple. My name is Cindy. I should change it to say Shelly's Slave.

Mine is pretty simple too, but I used to be KrptcMschfMkr128 which stood for kryptic (poetic license on cryptic) mischief maker and 1-28 is my birthday.

Comes from when I was younger and others would say "Rick--------------man".
And since if you take the Zimmer out of my last name, you get the same - Rickman!

Before I got Kiwi, I joined a Canadian Chin site, and used the name reading up on chins, since that is what I was doing for about a year before I got Kiwi. When I joined this forum, I got lazy and just used the first letters of each word RUOC. Probably not as clever as I think it is hahah. :wink2:

Mine is kind of self-explanatory, too. I have been using this for user names since I was in law school. "Hiroko Kawaguchi Kayl JuriST Washington College of Law" [HKKJSTWCL"

Yep, my real name is Hiroko Kawaguchi Kayl, and Rocky Delta Enriquez is a name that I started calling myself from Feb this year.

Rocky=close to Hiroko (my real first name)

Delata= Kawaguchi (my middle name is Japanese and it means "Rive Mouth=Delat?"

Enriquez= I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE ENRIQUE IGLESIAS.

Thanks you for reading this boring explanation of mine...:)

Yep, that's about as self-explanatory as Einstein's Theory of General Relativity. LOL.

Mine is simple. My first and middle names.

my usual screen name for everything is love2scrap, which has been for years & years. but this the first forum i ever joined so i thought it would be a nice time for a change.

most of my friends & family call me Shel, shelly shel or some combo of my name, which is Michelle. so mishellyshel just came about.

Latest posts

Back