What do you mean the store at qmc is closing?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow...I think I'm glad I'm starting to open up my own store! QMC & PetProductsByNature...

I've ordered some things from QMC in the past. Oh noes!

Oh my god. And I literally just got stuff I ordered from her. Haha, I should have waited, I would have bought more things that are on sale now. But I've bought from her numerous times and it's probably the place I've bought most often from.

This is pretty depressing, actually.

I guess good thing I get paid tomorrow! I'm going to take advantage of some of the sale items.

Yes, I would advise everyone to go buy stuff from there!! It's one of if not my favorite place to shop for chinnie goodness!!!! I've bought from some other great sites, but QMC has a big selection so it's convenient. I'm kind of freaking out at the moment.

I feel like Pash and I need to start a crying circle or something. I don't know what to do with myself. Time for an ativan? Possibly.

It says she is still selling apple wood and hammocks after the 1st. I believe the orders and everything else are just too much...it's a LOT of work and everytime I've talked to her, she's had at least 9 BIG orders pending. I think a smaller selection for her store would be great!

i read this and was upset, being i just placed a $100 with her and now she had a clearance sale ...luckily everything i bought wasnt on sale except the critical care, so i just ordered more lol...im glad she is keeping the hammocks because that was the main part of my order...

I agree with Tabitha. I think a lot people think it's easy to run an online store. As if it takes hardly any time. It's actually quite the opposite.

And many times the pay isn't worth the trouble. It all depends on your life circumstances.

Sorry to hear this. I agree with you Alli. I know I don't get near as many orders as you and Sarah do, but I do get bogged down with multiple large orders at times and I just can't catch up as quick as I like between my jobs, the chins and life. At times it can be very stressful to run a chin supply business.

Awww....:cry3: Not cool!!

Totally my favorite place to order from!! What am I going to do now??

I agree with Tabitha. I think a lot people think it's easy to run an online store. As if it takes hardly any time. It's actually quite the opposite.

And many times the pay isn't worth the trouble. It all depends on your life circumstances.

Sorry to hear this. I agree with you Alli. I know I don't get near as many orders as you and Sarah do, but I do get bogged down with multiple large orders at times and I just can't catch up as quick as I like between my jobs, the chins and life. At times it can be very stressful to run a chin supply business.

I love ordering from you guys, and Sarah as well. It makes me sad she's leaving, but I can totally understand. I'm sure when orders pile up, especially around holidays and such, it can be quite a lot to deal with. I am very grateful to what you guys do though, there's no way I could have the talent to do the things you do. There's probably been times when I have driven you nuts with questions but I know it takes a lot of time so I try to be patient.

I didn't realize that this store was closing :( It says that she will still be making fleece items though - is that all of her fleece items? I love her fleece liners and the FN shelf covers and ladder covers...hopefully she will keep making those!!
I put in the biggest order I can afford right now, lol, Pebbles will love the stuff when it comes :)

I can only imagine how stressful. I totally understand! I'm just bummed because QMC had the largest selection of toys and chew items. I need to wait a few days to place my order. I hope its not all gone!

Alli, please don't go out of business! :handstogether:

wow this is pretty sad. im the type of person who will browse the websites, compare prices, sit on it for a while, say that im "about to put in money to my paypal", and then end up procrastinating for a month. i have about 3 chin stores saved on my Bookmarks Toolbar. i think i'll put in an order soon. gotta stock up on a few things.

and i agree with kate...please alli, dont go out of business! i was pretty sad when heather (yummychinchillatoys) had to close. i greatly appreciate all the work/time our online vendors put into their stores.

lol I'm not going anywhere. I don't plan on it even after my baby comes, just then I think my husband may need to help out. Right now I do everything except cut wood.

Back