Website Issues

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
My website isn't working and apparently I'm not the only one with this issue. Can you guys please try to visit it and see if it lets you in? Then just post here with the ISP you are using, if it let you view my website, and the antivirus you use. They believe it to be one of these things as it isn't "webs" wide issue. If I can figure out if anyone is able to access it that would be a start!

http://jaxchinchillarescue.webs.com

Last edited:
It works for me, I have Charter Communications and do not use Antivirus. I checked it in IE, Firefox and Chrome and it works.

Attachments

• chrome.jpg
    chrome.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3
  • firefox.jpg
    firefox.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IE.jpg
    IE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Tanya, who is your IPS and antivirus?

Thanks so much for the help guys! The more people who check hopefully the quicker they can figure out the cause. Right now the senior techs on webs.com are looking for that common link between all of us who the site isn't working for.

I knew that, I'm sorry. >.< If you look in my initial post you will see I actually typed it correctly. All the errors are my fingers moving faster than my mind. :p

I was able to view it in FF, Chrome, Opera, and IE.
I'm on Time Warner (Road Runner) and no antivirus.

It worked for me about an hour ago but not now. AT&T on a mac so no antivirus using Safari

EDIT: Tried Firefox and it worked. Now it is working in Safari too. Maybe it is fixed?

Last edited:
Webs is saying it's an issue with our ISP's, and it isn't their issue. *sigh* They are telling us to change our site name and see if that "fixes" the issue. Ummm....no? I have so many items with my website address on it. My business card, flyers, shirts, etc. I have built up my base so much that when you type "chinchilla rescue" into google that I am on the first page. That took years. I hate how leisurely they are being about this.

Tiffany, just wanted to let you know that your website is also affected. I tried to access yours and it isn't working. If you've noticed your numbers being down the last few days this would be why.

Neither yours nor Tiffany's are even loading all the way on my computer. I have comcast ISP, Safari and Firefox web browsers, and no antivirus (mac).

Crysta, are you running Comcast also?

Everything seems to work on mine and it works on my phone also. It could be that the IPv6 tunneling is down with the server. I've had this problem in the past with my ISP, but it hasn't happened recently. I'd say give it some time and it should resolve or contact your ISP. More than likely there's more than just webs.com involved.

At home I am running comcast. I am at work and running Z-Net where it isn't working either. The problem with contacting the ISP is that they are saying its webs.com. webs.com is saying it's the ISP. Grrr on both of them. :p

It's working fine for me, so is Tiff's site. I'm using AT&T DSL and Microsoft Security Essentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back