Vote for my chinchilla designed car with NASCAR

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Twilight one that's doing pretty good, too... I never knew so many NASCAR fans read Twilight...

You only get 15 days from when you submit your car to get as many votes as possible. However it ends on March 15th and the top 10 cars will go on for a vote off.
Jeri

Voted yesterday and today. Just keep leaving comments on here so that it is in the new posts section everyday :))

You only get 15 days from when you submit your car to get as many votes as possible. However it ends on March 15th and the top 10 cars will go on for a vote off.
Jeri

Wow, how did people get 57K and even 24K votes in such a short time? That's crazy!

its at 97 votes now!!!

and im about to go hit up all the computers in the library lol

good luck!!!

i voted at work.........will vote again at home.

there was a twilight one on there that had over 51,000 votes but it looks like they shut it down and the voting is stopped. someone must have had one of those electronic devices voting or somehting!

It could also have hit it's 2-week mark. Keep sharing it on facebook guys! I've gotten quite a few friends to vote, and my mom's even passing it around on her facebook now too!

I've voted again and have several friends voting as well! I don't like Nascar but I would obviously have to cheer for a chinchilla racer :p

I just voted. Seriously how can you not vote for a chinchilla car. :)

Back