Vote for my chinchilla designed car with NASCAR

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I don't get the car if I win or I would let you drive it. But it would get to be on TV in a NASCAR race.
Jeri

Sorry, but I don't get the car if I win or I would let you drive it. But it would get to be on TV in a NASCAR race.
Jeri

<sigh> Fiiiiine. I'll vote anyway, but I'm not nearly as excited about it now. ;)

Very cool! Now all I want to know is if it's run on horsepower or chinchilla power as I think one on a wheel could generate some speed :laughitup:

82 views and only 23 votes......(cheerleading chant) come on people, lets go go go
However you are doing much better than the other car I designed...
the police/fire/ems (Local heros) car only has 9 votes and it was put up sooner than the chin car so I guess we aren't doing too bad so far
Keep the votes coming

voted!

and how does it know if we vote once? does it take the IP address? im in a library full of computers and dont want to do homework....i WILL go vote on each computer. lol

Not sure how it knows, you can try going to other computers and see what it does
votes now are 31 chinchilla and 10 local hero
go chins

It goes by your IP address. If you have 4 computers in the house, you can vote from all 4.

Voted again today, but how long as this been going on? Some cars have thousands of votes! The one has 37k (And it's so childish!)

Yeah, that seems a little odd to me too. One has "save our animals" with pictures of children on it...people are weird...

Back