Vote for me!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

beckie467

Hey everyone,

My fiance and I entered a FREE wedding photography contest and we have made it to the finals!!! :couple: All we need now is votes. I was wondering if my wonderful chins & Hedgies people could help vote for us!! You don't have to register or anything just follow the link and vote for Beckie Coleman and Gordon Ross! Thanks in advance to anyone who votes for us and helps us make our Wedding wish come true with amazing photography!!!

Just follow this link:
http://www.photosbymandi.com/blog/?p=546

Then scroll to the bottom of the page, that's where the poll is and Click for Beckie & Gordon!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!:heart5:

Thanks for voting for us! Yeah, it wasn't exactly that movie perfect moment where everything just goes as planned but it was totally him!

Everyone asked him after we were engaged "did she cry when you pulled that off?" and he'd always have to say "no she laughed!" But come on, wouldn't you??

Thanks Ashley & Rebecca for your votes!! I'm glad you liked our story!!

Thank you guys so much!!! I'm so excited that I'm getting so much help!!

I guess I should have mentioned, the contest is from now until January 10th and you can vote once a day if you have time! You all are wonderful!!!

Thanks everyone so so much!! You have no idea how much it means to me that you all are voting for us!!

voted! I loved your story. Sounds like you picked a really good one Beckie!

Thank you so much Pamszoo.....yeah i like to think he was a pretty good one! lol

Thank you everyone!!! I'm glad you all are enjoying our story! The votes really mean a lot!!!

Back